hgv3800-Part Breakdown

Use USB JTAG NT on VOIP device so we can unlock the device or configure the device.
moddman

hgv3800-Part Breakdown

Post by moddman »

***.nxtbook(dot)com/nxtbooks/hearst/ep0207/index.php?startid=70
(Replace stars with www)
parts
breakdown of hgv3800 modem

thought it might be of interest since its shows flash model & it has a jtag.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

moddman wrote:***.nxtbook(dot)com/nxtbooks/hearst/ep0207/index.php?startid=70
(Replace stars with www)
parts
breakdown of hgv3800 modem

thought it might be of interest since its shows flash model & it has a jtag.
Its a VDSL Modem At best maybe it can be cloned but will still need signal from DSL Provider.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
moddman

Re:VDSL Modem

Post by moddman »

So has there been any mods for this particular modem?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

moddman wrote:So has there been any mods for this particular modem?
Like I mentioned Before, AT BEST YOU CAN CLONE IT TO ANOTHER BACKUP OF SAME MODEL. This of course Provided you also have the FIOS feed to the Modem or else your just waisting your Time.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
nick-hemilt

Post by nick-hemilt »

Well, I have been collecting 3800 performance parts, 11 engine parts for awhile as to install in a late model Camaro for stock class. MY son decided to install a LT in it instead. SO, I want to sell new and used engine parts I have.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

nick-hemilt wrote:Well, I have been collecting 3800 performance parts, 11 engine parts for awhile as to install in a late model Camaro for stock class. MY son decided to install a LT in it instead. SO, I want to sell new and used engine parts I have.

3800 performance parts
And what does that have to do with the Main topic of this Thread? YOU IDOIT..... You should post a Link to nude pictures of your sisters or GF, RETARD
Mentronyc

Post by Mentronyc »

how about doing something to make it faster. I know since its dsl there is nothing we can do with cloning it since the company needs to open the service for you. But i have one sub and I was wondering if there is a way to make it faster also extend the wifi range.

WOW, Never mind, did notice how old this thread was hahahahahaha............ wow and they are still using the same models hahahah