DCH or DCX 3400

DCH 70 DCH3416
MobileHackerC

DCH or DCX 3400

Post by MobileHackerC »

What's the difference in these boxes?I am a NOOB here and trying to catch on to Jtag tools. i have years of tech support of network systems and would appreciate any help or advice on where to start read or tutorial to learn more about jtag tools and cable boxes and where, what tools are needed for these boxes to test. i have two Moto.DCX3400 and a spare card at my disposal now and would like to test these boxes while they work with all channels and features to learn exactly what goes on. Thanks for the Help! Much Appreciated also!
keja

Post by keja »

Good Luck.:rolleyes:
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MobileHackerC wrote:What's the difference in these boxes?I am a NOOB here and trying to catch on to Jtag tools. i have years of tech support of network systems and would appreciate any help or advice on where to start read or tutorial to learn more about jtag tools and cable boxes and where, what tools are needed for these boxes to test. i have two Moto.DCX3400 and a spare card at my disposal now and would like to test these boxes while they work with all channels and features to learn exactly what goes on. Thanks for the Help! Much Appreciated also!
Well if you have YEARS of TECH SUPPORT Experience, then you should be fairly decent @ researching...................

Become familiar with the site and you will find everything you are looking for.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."