DCX3200 . . . jtag port ?

DCH 70 DCH3416
Pichardo

DCX3200 . . . jtag port ?

Post by Pichardo »

Anybody know wichone is the "jtag's port" in this buddy ?

J8 ?

J15?

or

J709?

and please.... pardodme for this.... don't be rude !

Keep Trying . . . !
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

For this box I have yet to find the proper jtag points.

I do believe there is jtag points but getting to them would be the hard part. I tried figuring out the jtag spots on the DCX3400 and DCX3501 but was not successful. I spent half a day but did not get too far.

I have offered to donate a DCX3501 box to usbbdm but I have not gotten a mailing address to send to so for now it will spend its time in my attic :p

There are spots on the board and I did a write up in another thread about the type of processor this box uses I believe. Knowing what processor it uses might help a little but I dont see it making ground breaking breakthroughs haha.

Good luck on it, hopefully someone else can shed some more info on this than I can. But please let us know how you make out :D
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
Pichardo

Post by Pichardo »

thankz a lot bro...

I will try to find thats too and post any new . .

Keep Trying . . . !
DISHFEAR

Post by DISHFEAR »

this box would be sweet to jtag , it has docsis modem built in . how sweet would that be? internet and tv
PAPAUKA

Post by PAPAUKA »

Who can do jtag to this box ????
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

DISHFEAR wrote:this box would be sweet to jtag , it has docsis modem built in . how sweet would that be? internet and tv
Its not the Only Box that Has built in Modem. On Some you can Dump the Modem Flash.
DISHFEAR

Post by DISHFEAR »

True but i do not have them
DISHFEAR

Post by DISHFEAR »

Sweet!!!!!

i think it would be jtagable too , it has the old firmware similar to the dct series so I don't think it would need any new algo or encryption crack . just need the points
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

DISHFEAR wrote:Sweet!!!!!

i think it would be jtagable too , it has the old firmware similar to the dct series so I don't think it would need any new algo or encryption crack . just need the points
YES I have been able to Dump and Program the Modem on the boxes. They have the BCM3349 so they are compatable with SB5101 Modems.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

CAPONE wrote:YES I have been able to Dump and Program the Modem on the boxes. They have the BCM3349 so they are compatable with SB5101 Modems.
and have you gotten both the tv and internet running on it at the same time? it's a nice option i guess...well it's just another option i should say...i can see how this is not a big thing since most people now have wireless running....but i guess you can just go from the box to a router huh....but none the less it IS another toy to play with...now what docsis are these? just 1.0 i guess??? or are they still being produced in new boxs as 3.0? sorry if these questions are dumbass one's...lol..i've never played with these though so have no background on them...

have fun playing dishfear...let us know if you end up gettin yours workin...
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:and have you gotten both the tv and internet running on it at the same time? it's a nice option i guess...well it's just another option i should say...i can see how this is not a big thing since most people now have wireless running....but i guess you can just go from the box to a router huh....but none the less it IS another toy to play with...now what docsis are these? just 1.0 i guess??? or are they still being produced in new boxs as 3.0? sorry if these questions are dumbass one's...lol..i've never played with these though so have no background on them...

have fun playing dishfear...let us know if you end up gettin yours workin...
Docsis 2.0 And NO Never Bothered to get the Modem Part Operational. I see No Need for the Time Being.