Dch3200

DCH 70 DCH3416
lama19

Dch3200

Post by lama19 »

Is there a way to Jtag dch3200? A friend just gave me one and I was wondering if there is a way to test it. Thank you in advance.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

lama19 wrote:Is there a way to Jtag dch3200? A friend just gave me one and I was wondering if there is a way to test it. Thank you in advance.
USE Search TAB ABOVE.

And Read. A Simple Search of ( DCH3200 ) Will Bring Up all Related Threads. ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
lama19

Post by lama19 »

I don't see much about jtaging this box. I thought maybe there was something else that can be share.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

lama19 wrote:I don't see much about jtaging this box. I thought maybe there was something else that can be share.
Thats becouse there is No JTAGing this Box.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
carlos305

Post by carlos305 »

i was given one of these by a friend too. Mine is stuck on channel 0 and doesn't do much. any ideas?
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

It cannot be jtagged, and the only possible way of modding as of right now involves TOS and is not supported here. There are some other things possible but I am not willing to discuss it for obvious reasons.

Just use your imagination.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

carlos305 wrote:i was given one of these by a friend too. Mine is stuck on channel 0 and doesn't do much. any ideas?
XC Chip has been wiped out By CACO. Only They can Fix that.