hi

Routers, VOIP devices, etc.
the master

hi

Post by the master »

[ATTACH]660[/ATTACH]some body now if is possible to jtag a netcore nw618 ithink is Braodcom BCM5454 chip rev 3, and 8M o memory 12 pins jtagport flash ETRON TECK em63916s ,am not sure which cpu is because it have a heat zink and i cant see nothing above the chip the router is used for x-fta router gargoyle and is brick i cant access the web configuration and cant be reset it boot all like working one but i cant ping his ip it doest adquire ip propierty i need to jtag this unit but i dont now the pinout names of the jtag port to weld the usbjtag if is suported please some bothy help me

thisis the flash EM639165TS-6G - 8Mega x 16 Synchronous DRAM (SDRAM) - Etron Technology, Inc.

Braodcom BCM5454 chip rev 3, and 8M of memory
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
the master

Post by the master »

[attach]656[/attach]

[attach]657[/attach]

[attach]658[/attach]

[attach]659[/attach] this is my unit to repair i just need to repair the nvram

The main board shows Rg503 v2.0
Broadcom Brand. cpu
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I think this is possible but I have not tested myself. So you might need to create your own XML to make it work.
the master

Post by the master »

usbbdm wrote:I think this is possible but I have not tested myself. So you might need to create your own XML to make it work.
i need some tutorial how to create a xml i dont have idea how to do that or you my create for me and i try the prosess hear the other think is ho to conect the wires to the port jtag
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

You should try to work on some other routers to see normally how it works before create your own XML. On Windows XP you can create XML under tools. But on Windoes 7, the save file cannot be done under default install directory. (Security).