A little point to a good start please!

Newbies post here.
moddog

Post by moddog »

Yeh those were the days when you could get any information about the modem testing on any open forum, there is a Spanish forum that is the only one you can get 90% of the noobe question answer, or pay the donation at the other place.
Good better best
7074Ln00b

Post by 7074Ln00b »

Thanks for the info moddog, I know exactly where you're talking about!
7074Ln00b

Post by 7074Ln00b »

Ok guys, I've done some reading but still confused about the mac and certs. Is there anyway to convert the spanish forum to english? after log in. If I use google translate I loose the translation after login and vice versa
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

7074Ln00b wrote:Ok guys, I've done some reading but still confused about the mac and certs. Is there anyway to convert the spanish forum to english? after log in. If I use google translate I loose the translation after login and vice versa
LMFAO You could have registerd using English Language. Maybe you can Re-Register and chose English. However I don't think it will help with posts made using spanish Writing.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
coyote cojo

Post by coyote cojo »

7074Ln00b pm me I will teach you on what to know about modem testing.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

coyote cojo wrote:7074Ln00b pm me I will teach you on what to know about modem testing.
now theres the big ol silver spoon coming out!! noob has a very good level of learning in him when he applies himself! he just has to get into the proper groove to do some learning!!!
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:now theres the big ol silver spoon coming out!! noob has a very good level of learning in him when he applies himself! he just has to get into the proper groove to do some learning!!!
LMFAO I wounder just how good that spoon may be. Its not like its as simple as it was a year or more ago. But What the Heck, let the kids be kids. LMFAO
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
7074Ln00b

Post by 7074Ln00b »

CAPONE wrote:LMFAO I wounder just how good that spoon may be. Its not like its as simple as it was a year or more ago. But What the Heck, let the kids be kids. LMFAO
Hey man, this is as close to the matrix as I came, Knock, knock Neo...... there is no spoon!
CAPONE, I know you are a true tester, but getting info from you is harder than "pulling teeth" but I guess if I loved this forum/ hobby as much as you do I would do the same to protect it! Just wondering though, what happened a year ago that you are referring to?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

7074Ln00b wrote:Hey man, this is as close to the matrix as I came, Knock, knock Neo...... there is no spoon!
CAPONE, I know you are a true tester, but getting info from you is harder than "pulling teeth" but I guess if I loved this forum/ hobby as much as you do I would do the same to protect it! Just wondering though, what happened a year ago that you are referring to?
LOL YES, My Silence on the Matter as well as the Silence on the part of those that Still can Play the Game is mostly due to A HOLES that cant keep there Mouth Shut, Or should I say keep from posting solutions on Open Forums, Same thing IMHO. There is a Reason I said you where a Dollor Short and about a Year Late. Heck I am still Surprized that the Cable box testing has not got Hit Hard as Well But I can tell you THEY ARE GETTING THERE....

To make it Short and Sweet, the Answer is They Upgraded there Security and Now Only the People who where Real Testers and Not Just A HOLES Looking for FREE INTERNET are the Players left that can still play the Game.
And unless you Know one Personally, I doubt you will find anyone that will tell you the Tricks that are currently working. And Even if there where someone STUPID enough (Yes they do Exist, LOL) It will still not be an Easy Task.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

7074Ln00b wrote:Hey man, this is as close to the matrix as I came, Knock, knock Neo...... there is no spoon!
i have learnt a long time ago that capone is FULL of help, he just doesnt come right out and tell you how to do something. you have to read between the lines when you read his posts. he is constantly giving people who need help little hints and advice..just gotta be able to understand
live your life like a beer commericial
coyote cojo

Post by coyote cojo »