Sbv6220

Newbies post here.
moddog

Sbv6220

Post by moddog »

I just get a SBV6220 to test but am not able to detect the flash, when i check the config file am not seeing the xml...any idea?
moddog

Post by moddog »

Am wondering now if any one see this thread, because there is no reply to my question, anyways i will look for support on another forum bless you all and good night.
jeff_yuckey

Post by jeff_yuckey »

Check your soldering connections or if your using the clip make sure its properly connected.
jeff_yuckey

Post by jeff_yuckey »

moddog wrote:I just get a SBV6220 to test but am not able to detect the flash, when i check the config file am not seeing the xml...any idea?

You can use sb6120 as the target. Then try to detect the flash.If still cannot detect check your connections.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

moddog wrote:I just get a SBV6220 to test but am not able to detect the flash, when i check the config file am not seeing the xml...any idea?
There is an XML for the SBV6220, It should be in the 0.56a Software, If Not a Simple Use of the Search Tab will Find it.
jeff_yuckey wrote:You can use sb6120 as the target. Then try to detect the flash.If still cannot detect check your connections.
The SB6120 Target may Detect it and Dump It but the INFO locations are Different. Its Best to Stick to Using the SBV6220 as Target, Thats Why theres an XML For It.