activation

Newbies post here.
cha0z51

activation

Post by cha0z51 »

i purchase the usbjtag nt, and ive been sending email; using the email activation option in the program, and till this moment i dont have my software activated ...i havent receive an email with my code; or anything..please help?!!!!
rpm510

Post by rpm510 »

reply to the email that was send to you when you order the usbjtag. you will need your usbjtag sn# to get the unlock code.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

cha0z51 wrote:i purchase the usbjtag nt, and ive been sending email; using the email activation option in the program, and till this moment i dont have my software activated ...i havent receive an email with my code; or anything..please help?!!!!
Use the Activate online Button to Activate. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UART

Post by UART »

...but What if the 'Activation' button doesn't work, such as in my case; what next?

Ex: I push it, nothing happens & it can't read the USB-thingie. 2months now...
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

UART wrote:...but What if the 'Activation' button doesn't work, such as in my case; what next?

2 Months and this is your first Post? Did you send e-mail with S/N Number to get your Activation Code? Untill you do so the Activate On Line won't work.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

UART wrote:...but What if the 'Activation' button doesn't work, such as in my case; what next?

If you want to do online activation then leave the code empty.
If you have the code then click OK not online activation.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

If you need help I can help you activated your software remotely. This is very easy and if you think there is some confusion in the software let me know and I will improve it in the future.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

usbbdm wrote:If you want to do online activation then leave the code empty.
If you have the code then click OK not online activation.
I think activation on line does not work becouse he has not sent e-mail with S/N To get the activation Code.

Is it not correct that if one does not send the e-mail with S/N Number that the activation on line wont be active, Therfore the Option is not Useable?
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

TUNDRA wrote:I think activation on line does not work becouse he has not sent e-mail with S/N To get the activation Code.

Is it not correct that if one does not send the e-mail with S/N Number that the activation on line wont be active, Therfore the Option is not Useable?
Here is what happened on activation.
We used to send the code online after we shipped it. But someone who play cheap, the get the code online and then declare never received it. We now force email to confirm the code is received then code will be sent via email and get online. This way we have proof to Paypal when doing dispute. This works well and we do not have issue with charge back or dispute since we have the proof of receive.
So this is just the result of someone play cheap.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

usbbdm wrote:Here is what happened on activation.
We used to send the code online after we shipped it. But someone who play cheap, the get the code online and then declare never received it. We now force email to confirm the code is received then code will be sent via email and get online. This way we have proof to Paypal when doing dispute. This works well and we do not have issue with charge back or dispute since we have the proof of receive.
So this is just the result of someone play cheap.
I totaly Understand this USBBDM And am 150% in favor of that security. I just don't think this Member Was aware of that.