Plan to buy USB JTAG NT

Newbies post here.
culibaton

Plan to buy USB JTAG NT

Post by culibaton »

Be4 i buy , i want to make sure something , I have a SB5100 formatted , it worked well for long time , but 3 years ago ,it was down and i didnot use it, Now i know this website can help me to fix it .So if i buy USB JTAG NT . Will I have a instuction to make my SB5100 work again ? I am a newbie ,i donot know what i have to do from beginning ,someone help me please
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

culibaton wrote:Be4 i buy , i want to make sure something , I have a SB5100 formatted , it worked well for long time , but 3 years ago ,it was down and i didnot use it, Now i know this website can help me to fix it .So if i buy USB JTAG NT . Will I have a instuction to make my SB5100 work again ? I am a newbie ,i donot know what i have to do from beginning ,someone help me please
It depends on what you define "work". If the modem is bad programmed then NT can do any programming you want. If you want to get "free internet" the NT along does not do the job. NT is a tool that can fix things. So it will "work" if you just need it back to life or you want to play with your modems.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

culibaton wrote:Be4 i buy , i want to make sure something , I have a SB5100 formatted , it worked well for long time , but 3 years ago ,it was down and i didnot use it, Now i know this website can help me to fix it .So if i buy USB JTAG NT . Will I have a instuction to make my SB5100 work again ? I am a newbie ,i donot know what i have to do from beginning ,someone help me please
NO One here that has bought the USBJtag NT has gotten Instructions. LOL You will have to do the same as the rest of Us did , READ,READ,READ And you will find the Amswer.
culibaton

Post by culibaton »

thank you very much , I buy NT now ,i hope you guys show me something when i have problem
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

culibaton wrote:thank you very much , I buy NT now ,i hope you guys show me something when i have problem
While you wait for it to arrive , It will be a good Idea to read about the Modems adn Cable Boxex you Intend on working On.
culibaton

Post by culibaton »

I bought NT yesterday, and how can i get the activation code? , I see in the software activation USB N,T it needs email address ,but i dont understand which email ? email of my nick in this forum or email from PAYPAL account?
please help me ,thanks
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

culibaton wrote:I bought NT yesterday, and how can i get the activation code? , I see in the software activation USB N,T it needs email address ,but i dont understand which email ? email of my nick in this forum or email from PAYPAL account?
please help me ,thanks
You will receive instruction with confirmation of shipping email. After you get the hardware email back the hardware ID and we will give you the code to use it.
This extra step is to protect both side that you are surely received the right item.