USBJTAG driver problem

Newbies post here.
Bleemster

USBJTAG driver problem

Post by Bleemster »

Hi guys, i brought the usbjtag from here about 18 months ago (about).

I downloaded some drivers from this site im 'sure' they were the USB-BDM drivers, on a previous XP machine.

Come to install the exact same drivers (which i burned months ago) on a vista ultimate sp1 machine and get this inf error, i then tried to install the exact same drivers on another pc which has the original xp install on it and get this infernal pi$$in INF error...

i then downloaded new drivers from this site again being...
http://www.usbjtag.com/vbforum/download ... file&id=67
and still the inf error... on both XP and vista

when i try and install the USB JTAG driver out the x32 folder it installs fine but when i try and run the USBJTAG 0.19 software at the bottom right it does not recognise the cable "no jtag cable connected" even when i plug the modem in and "DETECT" nothing at all comes up...

after that essay, please someone tell me what is wrong here and im in a stinking mood now and my poor mrs has taken all my grief bless her

thanks lee

ps i hear there is a new USBJTAG software but also hear i need an activation code but emailed the admins and had no reply.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

You need a dll to run the winusb 32 bit driver.
Bleemster

Post by Bleemster »

Hi thanks for the reply, and sorry for the noob questions, its mad how it worked once but changed now...

which dll do i need pls?

thnx again
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Bleemster wrote:Hi thanks for the reply, and sorry for the noob questions, its mad how it worked once but changed now...

which dll do i need pls?

thnx again
If you download 0.30 software it is already in. Did you download that one? It is called usbjtatgwin.dll
Bleemster

Post by Bleemster »

I need the activation file, can someone ie admins help or email (RECEIVED) me this pls, i purchased this as i said above to the postal code "RECEIVED" im guessing you keep a log of everyone you have sent one to so you will see mine in your list pls

thank you
Lee

ps
i copied that file into my 0.19 directory and run the program again but still displays jtag not connected =(
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Check your email.
Bleemster

Post by Bleemster »

thanks mate got it, ill test now. dont you ever sleep lol though i wouldnnt get a reply for a good few hours haha

brb...
Bleemster

Post by Bleemster »

working perfectly thank you. =)

just bricked it so now gotta hunt the intel rev-a 5101 firm and boot lol ooops haha.

i was using this script to prog a 2mb file (which i thought) was the right one, guess it wasnt - how odd

detect
ldram image0
program image0
program image1