where can i get bdmnt from?

Newbie post here.
mm00cars

where can i get bdmnt from?

Post by mm00cars »

im want testing a dct2224 and dont no what or where will work i will donate to site for a right answer. thanks in advace meery chriomas
racerx007

hope this helps you.

Post by racerx007 »

I'm not sure which one you need but if you look at the left side of the page you see under usbjtag box 11 choices starting with home and ending with authorized dealers click on # 8 or 9 shopping or simple shopping I used #8 shopping to get my usbjtag nt .
I hope my info helps you thats why we are here to help others testing our toys.
racerx007

usbbdm nt I think

Post by racerx007 »

after looking it looks lik you will be wanting to get usbbdm nt for that model double check it by looking at the list of the box's supported by the device.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

mm00cars wrote:im want testing a dct2224 and dont no what or where will work i will donate to site for a right answer. thanks in advace meery chriomas
From Here

http://www.usbjtag.com/shopping/index.php
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
mm00cars

Post by mm00cars »

that works your answers were helpfull looking forward having businss doinng plesure with yu
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

mm00cars wrote:that works your answers were helpfull looking forward having businss doinng plesure with yu
You can get familiar with the software now by downloading and install it. It is Christmas time the shipping will be expected a little delayed than normal.