VOD and Premiums

PPV issues.
junctionbox

RE:

Post by junctionbox »

everything lies in the upm number every nvram have a upm and each time you use the same nvram in the same location or within 1 or 2 miles of each other their going to clash with each other try appling your nvram to the same box but make sure your nvram is not unconfig use a fresh nvram try to find one on your same system maybe 5 miles away then go home and you see your vod will work and stay in for good you must study and learn the functions dia 10 and 12 in dia 10 if all 3 are enable then you only apply a fresh nvram but if dia 10 only have 2 enable then you apply code and nvram then change uid now this works really good on the comcast system adelphia i havent tackled yet i found out the converters operate simlar to the modems distance is the key you cant use the same mac where you retrieved from it will clash with the oringinal one you go 3 to 5 miles and your modem will work fine
dragonmas

Post by dragonmas »

clear as mud i thnink ? :(
tester5

Post by tester5 »

james you say UPM is not important? i tested on my system the box keep getting kicked off if i use same upm the ip address gows and comes....thats on comc0ast too;
junctionbox

RE:

Post by junctionbox »

upm is important if you use the same nvram your upm will clash go 3 to 5 miles and get a fresh nvram from a friend the farther the better break your system up into 2 east and west use west nvram for the the east and visa versa