upm and uid changer with your remote control

PPV issues.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

junctionbox wrote:You need to go back to the fta seen where you came from tundra pretending on this site
WOW I never Played with that CRAP. FTA is for FREELOADERS LIKE YOU. ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
junctionbox

Fake

Post by junctionbox »

junctionbox wrote:you need to go back to the fta seen where you came from tundra pretending on this site
tundra you big a---- fake uid bud
junctionbox
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

junctionbox wrote:i suggested the first time for the great one to make a program for the upm and it worked the second suggestion was for the remote feature and that worked pretender each time i asked the great one to perform and design something i was absolutely sure it was going to work you great pretender
well the boss man told me he was working on the remote feature for a long time (couple years now) and it got put on a backburner for awhile...he never mentioned when we were chatting that that was YOUR great idea.

so you've had...what 2 maybe 3 ideas and your a great one like usbbdm? lol...i wouldn't put myself anywhere close to his greatness and abilities. when it comes to all this shit...there is 1 geat one...1 genius....and it sure as hell isn't you ! it's the creator off all of this !! without him there would be NOTHING.....would there be nothing if you were not here? i very much doubt it....so putting yourself on that pedistal is very silly in my eyes...
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:well the boss man told me he was working on the remote feature for a long time (couple years now) and it got put on a backburner for awhile...he never mentioned when we were chatting that that was YOUR great idea.

so you've had...what 2 maybe 3 ideas and your a great one like usbbdm? lol...i wouldn't put myself anywhere close to his greatness and abilities. when it comes to all this shit...there is 1 geat one...1 genius....and it sure as hell isn't you ! it's the creator off all of this !! without him there would be NOTHING.....would there be nothing if you were not here? i very much doubt it....so putting yourself on that pedistal is very silly in my eyes...
I agree 100%

I don't know Who Sugested the remote feature, However I belive it was being worked on or started in 2005
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
junctionbox

By changing

Post by junctionbox »

justsomeguy wrote:this is very true......and it works great ! No stealing from your neighbor, and no one gets a bill like the people to who fake uid's and manage to find a valid one
who dont know how to change maybe one number in an active uid maybe get another active uid tundra thats old bud im saying changing and faking all ten characters bud thats real faking
junctionbox
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

junctionbox wrote:who dont know how to change maybe one number in an active uid maybe get another active uid tundra thats old bud im saying changing and faking all ten characters bud thats real faking
sorry but that's not at all what is being talked about....we said NOT stealing !!
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

junctionbox wrote:who dont know how to change maybe one number in an active uid maybe get another active uid tundra thats old bud im saying changing and faking all ten characters bud thats real faking
SO AM I. I change all 10 Digits. Not the retarded way of changing any one number. A Monkey can come up with that IDEA. :D

Like I said It does Work and No One gets Billed. ;)
junctionbox

I brought

Post by junctionbox »

tundra wrote:i agree 100%

i don't know who sugested the remote feature, however i belive it was being worked on or started in 2005
i brought back to life bud i knew it would work the remote feature the great one threw on the back burner i knew it was time for the use of it last year five years later your mind is great why you didnt think off it
junctionbox
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

sorry but even if you fake all 10 digits and come up with a valid one it would still be someone's active sub !!! so in reality all your doing now is stealing a strangers numbers instead of someone you know...changing 1 number or all 10 numbers is still the EXACT SAME THING my friend

so now you say that because you rethought of an idea that your a great one...LMAO ...sorry but that's funny dude:rolleyes:

o yes you just knew the exact time to get him to reinvest his time in his own idea....(at which you just took credit for in a couple threads back)..now you say that you brought it up right at the perfect time...which makes you a great one....lol
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

junctionbox wrote:i brought back to life bud i knew it would work the remote feature the great one threw on the back burner i knew it was time for the use of it last year five years later your mind is great why you didnt think off it
So there you go, NOT YOUR IDEA. :D
junctionbox

That all

Post by junctionbox »

tundra wrote:so am i. I change all 10 digits. Not the retarded way of changing any one number. A monkey can come up with that idea. :d

like i said it does work and no one gets billed. ;)
thats all great faker the great one i hope will make the ip changer after i stir up enough votes excluding your piggy back a---
junctionbox
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

junctionbox wrote:thats all great faker the great one i hope will make the ip changer after i stir up enough votes excluding your piggy back a---
yup we're piggy backing off your GREAT IDEA...just like you PIGGY BACKED off of the boss man's remote idea.....so your doing exactly what your slamming other people to do there pal....

so the next time you agree with someone else's idea should you be slammed?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

junctionbox wrote:thats all great faker the great one i hope will make the ip changer after i stir up enough votes excluding your piggy back a---
I never Opposed the IP Changer Idea. I simply Stated I thought it was a Waist of TIME, And Still beleive That. The BOSS Is the One that Will make the Desition to work on it or NOT. :D
junctionbox

A-- kisser of

Post by junctionbox »

justsomeguy wrote:yup we're piggy backing off your great idea...just like you piggy backed off of the boss man's remote idea.....so your doing exactly what your slamming other people to do there pal....

So the next time you agree with someone else's idea should you be slammed?
say man be real you an a--- kisser of your fake pal tundra
junctionbox
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

junctionbox wrote:say man be real you an a--- kisser of your fake pal tundra
actually i've agree'd and disagree'd with both of you at times during this thread....but obiviously you are a bit frustrated and on a high and mighty kick and feel it necessary to just slam people to make yourself look better and for some reason put yourself up on the same level as the boss man....

you sould like a 10 year old having a temper tamtrum....
so you go right ahead and keep on name calling and throwing bulslhit remarks out there if that makes you feel better....but we all know that in reality there is only 1 person who can make anything happen here.....and that 1 person is NOT you ~!~