upm and uid changer with your remote control

PPV issues.
junctionbox

Tv guide

Post by junctionbox »

If you test with older firmware the tv guide will disapear ondemand lies in the tv guide tunder not in the firmware do you understand that.
junctionbox
junctionbox

Older firmware

Post by junctionbox »

tundra wrote:changing the upm on a box make no difference at all. The uid is the one you may want to try with a valid uid.

However if i where in your situation i would experiment programing box with older firmware to see if problems stops. If so then we will at least know that it has somthing to do with the new firmware. ;) i will cross that bridge once i reach it. :d
if you change to and older firmware the tv guide will disappear ondemand lies in the tv guide tundra not in the firmware firmware doesnt have anything to do with ondemand you need both current nvram and firmware to make ondemand work tundra
junctionbox
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

junctionbox wrote:if you change to and older firmware the tv guide will disappear ondemand lies in the tv guide tundra not in the firmware firmware doesnt have anything to do with ondemand you need both current nvram and firmware to make ondemand work tundra
If done correctly you Won't Lose TV Guide. I have a DCT700 with Old firmware,Guide and VOD and PPV Working Just Fine. ;)
As Long as ti remains that way I will Not Update the Box. :D
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

junctionbox wrote:(ip)we need a program attached to the remote feature to change the last 2 sections of the (ip) address and we need to stop this stealing of active uids to receive ondemand thats not considered faking thats stealing.you have some on this site rather take the easy way instead of using their minds and try to figure things out .im a serious tester dont believe in taking the easy way to solve things like others do .some got the word fake and real mixed up the word fake means random not real .
let me start by sayingi totally agree with you and would love to try to change the ip as well to test your ideas out.

..but one little thing about what you said about stealing. when you change the ip it will in turn change the uid. so it's basically just a backwards way to doing it. so if you did happen to get a valid ip, which in turn would give you a valid uid..it would still be stealing ! because more then likely if you happen to get that valid ip/uid it would be an active number on someone else's account would it not? so yo would still be hichjacking someone else's info....
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:let me start by sayingi totally agree with you and would love to try to change the ip as well to test your ideas out.

..but one little thing about what you said about stealing. when you change the ip it will in turn change the uid. so it's basically just a backwards way to doing it. so if you did happen to get a valid ip, which in turn would give you a valid uid..it would still be stealing ! because more then likely if you happen to get that valid ip/uid it would be an active number on someone else's account would it not? so yo would still be hichjacking someone else's info....
I Disagre that changing the IP will change the UID, However changing the UID will change the IP.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

TUNDRA wrote:I Disagre that changing the IP will change the UID, However changing the UID will change the IP.
can you explain why?
junctionbox

Took the bait

Post by junctionbox »

Say both of you why you have to use a valid uid to receive ondemand what happen to actually faking the uid with random numbers another thing tell me how to get an active uid once so many paid orders wouldnt cc shut down that active uid um sound funny. Hey both define testing it means to experiment it doesnt mean to keep getting active uids .we need to figure out why we cant use random uids thats testing.you both go from site to site and use other peoples suggestions to benefit your own goals you are not real testers. Tell me why both of you have to use active uids to receive ondemand on your system have you once tried to site down and figure out why you cant use random uids.maybe its to hard for the both of you to digest and figure out so its more easy for the both of you to steal some poor customers uid and run up his bill without his permission right. You suggest to everyone on here to steal uids to receive ondemand not once you said to anyone lets all site down and figure out how to make random uids work to receive ondemand .both of you knuckle heads sit on this site every day and try to solve everyones problems like you real testers no you learned by reading cyphers and usbdms and myself theories no discoveries of your own you read the great ones who actual contribute great things to this site you have contribute nothing but help that you read from the contributers of this site its sad you both try to pass your self off as real testers you havent contribute nothing but help to others .
junctionbox
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

junctionbox wrote:Say both of you why you have to use a valid uid to receive ondemand what happen to actually faking the uid with random numbers another thing tell me how to get an active uid once so many paid orders wouldnt cc shut down that active uid um sound funny. Hey both define testing it means to experiment it doesnt mean to keep getting active uids .we need to figure out why we cant use random uids thats testing.you both go from site to site and use other peoples suggestions to benefit your own goals you are not real testers. Tell me why both of you have to use active uids to receive ondemand on your system have you once tried to site down and figure out why you cant use random uids.maybe its to hard for the both of you to digest and figure out so its more easy for the both of you to steal some poor customers uid and run up his bill without his permission right. You suggest to everyone on here to steal uids to receive ondemand not once you said to anyone lets all site down and figure out how to make random uids work to receive ondemand .both of you knuckle heads sit on this site every day and try to solve everyones problems like you real testers no you learned by reading cyphers and usbdms and myself theories no discoveries of your own you read the great ones who actual contribute great things to this site you have contribute nothing but help that you read from the contributers of this site its sad you both try to pass your self off as real testers you havent contribute nothing but help to others .
I never said its the Only Way. However Since your a Real TESTER Figure it Out and Share your Findings.
You can fake the UID and it will also Work, Now How Will you Know that Just Buy Luck you ended up with some poor souls Valid UID and ring up the Bill to them ????????????????? ITS THE SAME $HIT. No matter what way you Look at IT.
junctionbox

Tundra you fake uid

Post by junctionbox »

You not know real tester you are a pretender you want to be a great discover but you not you learned everything on here by reading the things the great discovers like myself have experimented and cracked bud
junctionbox
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

junctionbox wrote:Say both of you why you have to use a valid uid to receive ondemand what happen to actually faking the uid with random numbers another thing tell me how to get an active uid once so many paid orders wouldnt cc shut down that active uid um sound funny. Hey both define testing it means to experiment it doesnt mean to keep getting active uids .we need to figure out why we cant use random uids thats testing.you both go from site to site and use other peoples suggestions to benefit your own goals you are not real testers. Tell me why both of you have to use active uids to receive ondemand on your system have you once tried to site down and figure out why you cant use random uids.maybe its to hard for the both of you to digest and figure out so its more easy for the both of you to steal some poor customers uid and run up his bill without his permission right. You suggest to everyone on here to steal uids to receive ondemand not once you said to anyone lets all site down and figure out how to make random uids work to receive ondemand .both of you knuckle heads sit on this site every day and try to solve everyones problems like you real testers no you learned by reading cyphers and usbdms and myself theories no discoveries of your own you read the great ones who actual contribute great things to this site you have contribute nothing but help that you read from the contributers of this site its sad you both try to pass your self off as real testers you havent contribute nothing but help to others .
why are you getting so upset man? i've totally agree'd with you from the get go that this would be a great thing to test !!!all i've been doing is trying to figure this out ! and by the way i don't use anyone's valid uid to test ondemand nor do i tell people to steal other people's uid's !!! but thanks for assuming that i am a thief ~!~

sorry bud but your in the exact same boat as the rest of us. i haven't seen many theories come outa you besides this one. and it's more of a request for someone else to do the work for you (the boss man) ...which we all have to do because of the way the boss man wants the inner aspects of this to be handled...

nice of you to put yourself right up there with the "great ones" (as you stated) because what...you want to test changing an ip makes you a great one?lol...sorry bud if you were one of the great ones like the boss man you wouldn't have to request for him to do the work. cause if/when it gets done (which i've been saying would be great to test from the start) everyone will be testing it the same way. so you won't actually be doing anything specialier then the rest...

what if in theory your idea does work and your able to get a valid ip which in turn does happen to change the uid to a valid one(which belongs to your neighbor)....then all you've managed to do is find another way to steal someone's numbers which you say isn't right and is stealing......so you've found a new way to steal...congrats....
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

junctionbox wrote:You not know real tester you are a pretender you want to be a great discover but you not you learned everything on here by reading the things the great discovers like myself have experimented and cracked bud
I do know how to make box be able to order PPV and No One will get Billed, So Yes It Can Be Done.
The Fact that you have not figured it Out IS YOUR PROBLEM. :D
Its Easy. I can Fake the UID and Tell from the Box if its a Valid UID Or Not. Also very Easy to Find Out.

Do your Homework If you Wan't to Find out How and Stop BEGGING For the Answers. LOL No one Gave them to Me So I will Keep them to MySelf.
junctionbox

My suggestions

Post by junctionbox »

justsomeguy wrote:why are you getting so upset man? I've totally agree'd with you from the get go that this would be a great thing to test !!!all i've been doing is trying to figure this out ! And by the way i don't use anyone's valid uid to test ondemand nor do i tell people to steal other people's uid's !!! But thanks for assuming that i am a thief ~!~

sorry bud but your in the exact same boat as the rest of us. I haven't seen many theories come outa you besides this one. And it's more of a request for someone else to do the work for you (the boss man) ...which we all have to do because of the way the boss man wants the inner aspects of this to be handled...

Nice of you to put yourself right up there with the "great ones" (as you stated) because what...you want to test changing an ip makes you a great one?lol...sorry bud if you were one of the great ones like the boss man you wouldn't have to request for him to do the work. Cause if/when it gets done (which i've been saying would be great to test from the start) everyone will be testing it the same way. So you won't actually be doing anything specialier then the rest...
i suggested the first time for the great one to make a program for the upm and it worked the second suggestion was for the remote feature and that worked pretender each time i asked the great one to perform and design something i was absolutely sure it was going to work you great pretender
junctionbox
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:why are you getting so upset man?
Becouse He can't Figure it Out And wan't Someone to Just Hand it to Him. :D:D:D:D
junctionbox

Fta

Post by junctionbox »

You need to go back to the fta seen where you came from tundra pretending on this site
junctionbox
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

TUNDRA wrote:I do know how to make box be able to order PPV and No One will get Billed, So Yes It Can Be Done.
The Fact that you have not figured it Out IS YOUR PROBLEM. :D
Its Easy. I can Fake the UID and Tell from the Box if its a Valid UID Or Not. Also very Easy to Find Out.

Do your Homework If you Wan't to Find out How and Stop BEGGING For the Answers. LOL No one Gave them to Me So I will Keep them to MySelf.
this is very true......and it works great ! no stealing from your neighbor, and no one gets a bill like the people to who fake uid's and manage to find a valid one