Strange ordering problem

PPV issues.
bftiedt

Strange ordering problem

Post by bftiedt »

I have been trying to set up my box to order ppv and then clear them once i have watched . the problem i am having it when i try and order a ppv that is not a VOD movie it says that it cant complete order please call but if i go int VOD and order a movie it goes thru no problem. I am kind of lost on what could be the problem. It has let me order before with no problems. Im not sure what to do next so any suggestions would be great. i have also called to see if i was having a ppv credit limit problem but they said that they didnt see any problems. Any help or suggestions would be great. also if you dont want to post in this thread please feel free to pm me. thanks
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

VOD and ppv are different.
VOD you have to have uplink on and it is two way communication.
PPV are not needed to call back right away, The ppv is kept in the NVRAM and can be scanned latter.
bftiedt

Post by bftiedt »

any suggestions on what i can do? the cc said they could send someone out to take a look at it but im scared if they do that they will want to change out the box with a different model that doesnt use BDM . I found a box locally if i was t get it and connect it should i be able to place ppv orders fome that box? any suggestions would be great im just kind of stuck and not sure what to do.
bftiedt

Post by bftiedt »

got everything fixed. the cc had turned off my ppv ordering . i called them and they turned it back on and i can now order