Lifting the C105

Box hardware. Watchdog. Models.
budies3

Lifting the C105

Post by budies3 »

Do I remove it completly, then not put it back on? Just want to make sure before I go any further. Thank you.
tester5

Post by tester5 »

if box needds to be returned to company then just lift one pin .. or you can ground the positive side with an aligato clip and work fast. ...
budies3

Lifting the C105

Post by budies3 »

Thank you.
budies3

Post by budies3 »

adrianbv6 wrote:if box needds to be returned to company then just lift one pin .. or you can ground the positive side with an aligato clip and work fast. ...
Is the positive side towards the front of the box? And it this just for writting only? Thank you.
tester5

Post by tester5 »

is one or the other see what works....and when you do this i recommand to make a script so you can press something lie A B C or whatever so the script willl auto command the box faster while you hold ground.....

make a USP file and write some commands..

reset 1
detect
getram nvram
getram code
save code
save nvram

another is to program and setram ETC,, read around scripts are a easy way to go.
budies3

OK

Post by budies3 »

I kinda see what your talking about on that area:) I set my computer to see those files with notepad:) That might help some!! Now let me ask this, I loaded all files off of my sub box to software. Then I did the setram part for all files, they all seemed to write just fine. So I go to hook up the box, and instead of a black screen that I got before now I get snow? I just went ahead and wrote all the files I pulled off the subbed box. Its a 2244 Non PH Board. Any ideas what I did wrong on that? Thank you.
tester5

Post by tester5 »

they are diferent board type............its the boot code you need to reprogram

do reset 1
init
flshdct code
ldram code chose the old file you had on that box before snow....
program 400000 6000
reset

also the nvram might have something to do with it but that i nver found the exact location of it is somewere around 230000 10000
budies3

Something else.....

Post by budies3 »

Well, while trying one thing I also tried something else. I sub a 2244 box. Im trying to clone it to another 2244 box. They are both Non PH boards. Ok well I also have a 2224 box, with a PH 8 board. Well I can shoot the nvram off the forum to the box, and get basic channels, with no digital. They are all just black. So I shot my subed nvram off the 2244 box to the 2224 box, and then all channels go black. Im glad I loike to learn:)