Forced XC Chip to an E11 State

Box hardware. Watchdog. Models.
ufo

Post by ufo »

Lets just say that I have receive some reliable stuff that would revive an E11 box. So please no comments that only the factory can do it. I just want to test this but I am having problems making my test box go E11.

Can someone PLEASE PM me how to force an E11 state on a DCT 2224 or 2244 box. I have tried shorting and removing to big red battery that I believe the XC Chip uses but that does not seem to work. Does the XC Chip have its own enternal battery as well and the big red battery is just a backup?

Please help!!
_hrc_

Post by _hrc_ »

ufo wrote:Lets just say that I have receive some reliable stuff that would revive an E11 box. So please no comments that only the factory can do it. I just want to test this but I am having problems making my test box go E11.

Can someone PLEASE PM me how to force an E11 state on a DCT 2224 or 2244 box. I have tried shorting and removing to big red battery that I believe the XC Chip uses but that does not seem to work. Does the XC Chip have its own enternal battery as well and the big red battery is just a backup?

Please help!!
Disconnect the battery and makes a short circuit at terminals for download the electrolytic capacitor and ready
ntek

Post by ntek »

what benefit to inducing an E11 error?
jatucker

Post by jatucker »

There is no benefit from creating that error. Maybe a benefit from being able to recover the box. Recovery might allow you to change th real uid.