My Motorola 2224 Stays on "Zero"

Box hardware. Watchdog. Models.
shawss

My Motorola 2224 Stays on "Zero"

Post by shawss »

I live in a dorm and I have a projector for my TV. We get 40 channels complimentary. I hooked up this cable reciever that I bought off of ebay. I plugged it in and I was receiving channels but not all of them. I read around that I needed to reset this device by holding the slecta and power when i plugged in the unit. After I did this this reciever shows a "0" on the screen and wont do anything. I tried unpluging it and plugging it back in and waiting for almost an hour and repeating the unplugging part and it still does not work. Please Help!
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

shawss

Post by shawss »

so I take it I need to buy the usbbdm cable and do this? What about i dont have another box where I can get the nvram from?
shawss

Post by shawss »

which cable do i need to buy?
tester5

Post by tester5 »

is USB BDM ........
mushasho

Post by mushasho »

Some Info Here
shawss wrote:I live in a dorm and I have a projector for my TV. We get 40 channels complimentary. I hooked up this cable reciever that I bought off of ebay. I plugged it in and I was receiving channels but not all of them. I read around that I needed to reset this device by holding the slecta and power when i plugged in the unit. After I did this this reciever shows a "0" on the screen and wont do anything. I tried unpluging it and plugging it back in and waiting for almost an hour and repeating the unplugging part and it still does not work. Please Help!
household2

Post by household2 »

go under Video Tutorial cable boxes and dct 2000
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

shawss wrote:which cable do i need to buy?
For the DCT2224 you will need the USBBDM NT Tool.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."