Usbdmexe vs.usbdmntexe

Box hardware. Watchdog. Models.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Next time when you want to show me a bug, show me while I am in logmein and I do want to see the bug to believe. Quite often I found bug that way instead of your word. Simply because we have different understand of the software and how programming works and we might use different words to describe the thing.

I am quite sure what you described could be a real bug and can be easily fixed in next release but you need to show me. So do not disconnect me while I am still in the logmein.
IPphR33Kr

Unresponsive DCT from BDMNT

Post by IPphR33Kr »

http://imagebin.ca/view/Gv_Z58B.html

After BDMNT debugging these boxes are completely unresponsive to commands or at least BDM stays "OFF" now. I have another to verify connectivity.
cavrac

Post by cavrac »

joejoe332006 wrote:I couldn't agree with you more. The software is very limited and has alot of bugs in it, but according to USBBDM his software is perfect and must be the user fault and doing something wrong as he tells everyone. I am also very sad to say that I made a very bad choice on buying his product. I guess you live and learn on things like this.
I think USBBDM provides pretty good support for his products, and he is always working on making it better.
mark370

Post by mark370 »

Originally Posted by joejoe332006 Image
I couldn't agree with you more. The software is very limited and has alot of bugs in it, but according to USBBDM his software is perfect and must be the user fault and doing something wrong as he tells everyone. I am also very sad to say that I made a very bad choice on buying his product. I guess you live and learn on things like this.
There is not many people who develops hardware and software like this and then gives the constant support to us all that BDM does !!!

I for one appreciate all the hard work and late nights he puts in for the scene.

Regards
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I think the initial problem IPphR33Kr reported was found yesterday when logmein support another person who used 1.1 USB hub and I already released 0.29b to fix that issue.
IPphR33Kr still had not yet shown me his issues and his issues should be easily fixed they were bugs.

I urged him to show me via logmein over the phone call. He had not yet shown me the issue via logmein and I hope he can comment on 0.29b to see if that is solved. The problem was I used 2.0 USB most of the time and test 1.1 as much as possible. But nothing is perfect and that 1.1 issue exist day one when we stated to use 2.0 chip.

It is just a new issue and hot patches had been provided in half an hour after problem was found.

So if anyone believes he found a bug, do not hesitate to report because real bugs are fixed fast.