Bdm Off

Box hardware. Watchdog. Models.
burns

Bdm Off

Post by burns »

how do i get the "BDM OFF" on the bottom right of the bdm program, it won't let me edit nothing on the box. i tried reconnecting, restarting, and reinstalled the driver, still nothing
krunkcraig

Post by krunkcraig »

Do you mean how do I get the hardware The "BDM" to turn on? on the bottom right when you have it connected it should say detected, then once its been detected and your box is already connected to it and power is connected to the box. You send the command "reset 1" and Bdm should turn on and your box should restart. Its very simple. once you've finished programing it to turn it off, type "reset" and your golden...If you want to test everything to make sure that the box works correctly when bdm is still attached to the box and the computer type "reset g" and the box will boot normal.
burns

Post by burns »

krunkcraig wrote:Do you mean how do I get the hardware The "BDM" to turn on? on the bottom right when you have it connected it should say detected, then once its been detected and your box is already connected to it and power is connected to the box. You send the command "reset 1" and Bdm should turn on and your box should restart. Its very simple. once you've finished programing it to turn it off, type "reset" and your golden...If you want to test everything to make sure that the box works correctly when bdm is still attached to the box and the computer type "reset g" and the box will boot normal.
i did everything your talking about, still nothing
krunkcraig

Post by krunkcraig »

Yes, I was a victim of that to when i first received mine. You must connect the bdm in a certain order so you don't mess anything up. First Connect the bdm to the box, next connect the Usb cord to the bdm then connect it to your computer. Next you Connect the power cord into the box and then open the program on your computer. It should show you detected before you type reset 1. Hope that helps, and also if your using VISTA, sometimes the driver is silly and doesn't work. But i believe it suppose to work now. Also, when the box is in bdm mode the box will click like its turning on but its turning on bdm mode. You cant watch tv while programming it!
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Do not forget to go to tools->configuration to select your target.
burns

Post by burns »

did everything u guys r telling me to do still not getting nothing, maybe usbbdm can help me out with LOGMEIN
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

burns wrote:did everything u guys r telling me to do still not getting nothing, maybe usbbdm can help me out with LOGMEIN
Of course. I can take a look.