using NVTool

NVRAM related issues.
ramses18

Post by ramses18 »

snakeoil wrote:When you copy left, click on goto next item or goto prev and back and you will see it change.

Works on Windows 7 and 8 with no problem.
i get this message

Error: The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect please see the application event log or use the command line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail
To master the functions of your Hardware, Read read read read read read read read until your eyeballs fall from their sockets! Then, reinsert and read some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

ramses18 wrote:i get this message

Error: The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect please see the application event log or use the command line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail
Can you run NT software? I think you are missing files. Once NT can be run, NVtool should not be of any issue.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

ramses18 wrote:i get this message

Install This And it will solve your Problem. This is Nothing New!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
ramses18

Post by ramses18 »

usbbdm wrote:Can you run NT software? I think you are missing files. Once NT can be run, NVtool should not be of any issue.
yes i can run NT software fine. and the older version of the nvtools but the new version is the one that is giving me trouble.
CAPONE wrote:Install This And it will solve your Problem. This is Nothing New!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just install the the program you give me the link and nothing. thanks usbbdm and capone for the help. im trying to solve this problem. its weard
To master the functions of your Hardware, Read read read read read read read read until your eyeballs fall from their sockets! Then, reinsert and read some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

ramses18 wrote:yes i can run NT software fine. and the older version of the nvtools but the new version is the one that is giving me trouble.

i just install the the program you give me the link and nothing. thanks usbbdm and capone for the help. im trying to solve this problem. its weard
I can check thru Teamviewer to see if I can help you fix your problem.

Check Post # 4 Here This was posted by Mr.Rogers and It works 100%.........
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."