stubborn units dct2224-question

NVRAM related issues.
dsstech

stubborn units dct2224-question

Post by dsstech »

Guys,

I received my BDM NT....AWSOME quality as usual from you guys!!

Ok so I plug as advised for old board style ....pin1 lays on right.....the BDM Shows Off when unit boots up and when box is off...shows on.....

when I throw the reset 1 command, the box shuts off completely and doesnt come back up.....I've lifted up leg of c105 as advised....at this point am confused / mentally drained...any help would be greatly appriciated.

I will keep doing some reading while awaiting response.

Again, Thanks guys!
RIP_Felipeferras

this may help you

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

That's completely normal. This is a sign that the box has gone into its own Debug Mode.
cherrymachine

pin 1

Post by cherrymachine »

pin 1 could be either way depending on PH model
Killswitch

Surprise!

Post by Killswitch »

Here's a trick that peeps with Old Boards may not be aware of. Run flshdct code to Detect your flash. If it says AMD LV 800B, your board uses two (2) Flashj Chips. You won't be able to program at normal speed with this deal. You'll need to use SLOW programming so that the data you're feeding will cross the bridge from one chip to the other without your display freezing in the middle. At the end of your script, use erase code, sprogram code. This slows it down to a walk in the park. And, you will have success. Goodday.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MoonGoon wrote:Here's a trick that peeps with Old Boards may not be aware of. Run flshdct code to Detect your flash. If it says AMD LV 800B, your board uses two (2) Flashj Chips. You won't be able to program at normal speed with this deal. You'll need to use SLOW programming so that the data you're feeding will cross the bridge from one chip to the other without your display freezing in the middle. At the end of your script, use erase code, sprogram code. This slows it down to a walk in the park. And, you will have success. Goodday.
This is not TRUE... I have no problem programming boxes that have 2 flash chips at normal speed. Now if the box is bricked to begin with, then that's a different story. :)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
dsstech

re:

Post by dsstech »

Hi guys / Capone!

I am having the hardest time....my board specs: DCT 2000 240684-011-99-RA

when i plug bdm....goes from on to off on the software....if i do reset1 command...the unit goes off completely...

what do u suggest?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

dsstech wrote:Hi guys / Capone!

I am having the hardest time....my board specs: DCT 2000 240684-011-99-RA

when i plug bdm....goes from on to off on the software....if i do reset1 command...the unit goes off completely...

what do u suggest?
The unit should go off completely when you do reset 1.

What is the current box condition and what was the condition of the box BEFORE you tried testing with it?
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

Oh, God. First things first. There is no Accounting to you, just an explanation, and I want ya to stay inside your Loop. Secondly, my 2224 has NEVER been bricked, and when I programmed it back in 2010 with a Legacy BDM, it hung in the middle of a Write. Not knowing any better, I went out back to cut my grass. When I returned 15 mins. later, The Write was still stuck in Hang Time. When I put hands on the BDM, it was a Solar Flare. It burned out - sure as Hell didn't work after that, and that be for REAL . Just more User Error, I guess. Time for a new Loop.
dsstech

re:

Post by dsstech »

Guys,

I appriciate all the help...Capone or anyone can you give me a hand on this today over chat or pm?

Thank you in advance :-\ I tried debrick yesterday just in case y no me trabajo!
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

dsstech wrote:Guys,

I appriciate all the help...Capone or anyone can you give me a hand on this today over chat or pm?

Thank you in advance :-\ I tried debrick yesterday just in case y no me trabajo!
I can help you Via TeamViewer if you Like.
dsstech

re:

Post by dsstech »

Perfect!!

Can we set for 6pm today?? u in FL too?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

dsstech wrote:Perfect!!

Can we set for 6pm today?? u in FL too?
No I am in MA.
PM me Teamview Info.