Need nvram for Boca Raton FL or Palm Beach County FL

NVRAM related issues.
liljayballer1010

nvram for Boca Raton FL or Palm Beach County FL

Post by liljayballer1010 »

Hello guys! I need a working nvram for Boca Raton FL or Palm Beach County FL for a dct700, dct2244, or dct2224. Pm me if you have one please! thanks
talypascual

Post by talypascual »

liljayballer1010 wrote:Hello guys! I need a working nvram for Boca Raton FL or Palm Beach County FL for a dct700, dct2244, or dct2224. Pm me if you have one please! thanks
Could you confirm that these DCT models (700, dct2224, motorolas dct) are already operating in Palm Beach County? as far as i know, are working only dct Scientific Atlanta
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

talypascual wrote:Could you confirm that these DCT models (700, dct2224, motorolas dct) are already operating in Palm Beach County? as far as i know, are working only dct Scientific Atlanta
DCT is made by Motorola, Not by Scientific Atlanta. So its one or the other. SO far I have never seen or heard of a DCT maid by Scientific Atlanta.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
Killswitch

Full Boat

Post by Killswitch »

Nah, and you won't, either. Certain SA boxes will go all the way like Britney Spears at nite provided you can get the old Chip off the board and substitute a replacement with full credentials. How they anchor the new ones to the MB is beyond me. They used to use that electrolytic goo a little like Chew Gum. Anybody that would do that is a bigger hick than myself.