Chicago Full backups

NVRAM related issues.
lowjackd

Chicago Full backups

Post by lowjackd »

*I am in need of new firmware in my area. Chicago North & South

*Can anyone help with current firmware 3.57?? is my area upto this firmware

*From what i read this is where we are as of today?

*i do not have a sub to check current version in my area or copy.

*Box has no picture prior to connecting to network (desubbed)

*I tried letting a non sub box with not auth all channels, recent cc desub, non programed box (no uid change) to update firmware with no luck as of yet? still firmware 3.46 exsist after being connected to network.

*Do only sub box get update 3.57 pushed to them?

*current firmware before connecting to network 3.46

*Does anyone in chicago have standard service (basic + expanded basic) working with uid change? only getting maybe 30 + channels if that. missing many channels, losing more daily.

*Boxes with services more than standard still operational. (why and how long we got before they go?) Have not lost any channels as of yet like the standard boxes.

Thanks in advance for your help...
lowjackd
stomperz

Thanks Comca$t

Post by stomperz »

Glad to see that the easy times are perhaps over!
Sales on Craigslist are way down (Chicago)
Time to cut the chaff from the wheat.

Just like the FREE MODEM with every bag of popcorn (almost):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Sorry for my poor English, it is my primary language.:rolleyes:
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

lowjackd wrote:*I am in need of new firmware in my area. Chicago North & South

*Can anyone help with current firmware 3.57?? is my area upto this firmware

*From what i read this is where we are as of today?

*i do not have a sub to check current version in my area or copy.

*Box has no picture prior to connecting to network (desubbed)

*I tried letting a non sub box with not auth all channels, recent cc desub, non programed box (no uid change) to update firmware with no luck as of yet? still firmware 3.46 exsist after being connected to network.

*Do only sub box get update 3.57 pushed to them?

*current firmware before connecting to network 3.46

*Does anyone in chicago have standard service (basic + expanded basic) working with uid change? only getting maybe 30 + channels if that. missing many channels, losing more daily.

*Boxes with services more than standard still operational. (why and how long we got before they go?) Have not lost any channels as of yet like the standard boxes.

Thanks in advance for your help...
lowjackd
Heres some Usefull Help, 95% Of your questions have been answered 100's of times. You been here long enough to know how to SEARCH, SO STOP BEING FUCKING LAZY AND READ.....................
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
lizalee

What's the purpose in testing if someone spoonfeeds you.

Post by lizalee »

Lowjackd, Just spend a little more time reading and learning. Knowledge IS power. I prefer to try and learn things on my own rather than someone spoonfeeding me. The more you learn, the less help you need. If everyone knew a backdoor in, it won't be long before the door gets shut. Here's a great pointer: If you have easily discovered a backdoor, take a moment to imagine the most logical reason why it's there. Testing, learning, and knowledge is the key. Ignorance can be costly. If you're in it to acquire profit, sooner or later, you will end up with some unexpected surprises. You may quote me on that. :eek:
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

stomperz wrote:glad to see that the easy times are perhaps over!
Sales on craigslist are way down (chicago)
time to cut the chaff from the wheat.

Just like the free modem with every bag of popcorn (almost):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
lizalee wrote:lowjackd, just spend a little more time reading and learning. Knowledge is power. I prefer to try and learn things on my own rather than someone spoonfeeding me. The more you learn, the less help you need. If everyone knew a backdoor in, it won't be long before the door gets shut. Here's a great pointer: If you have easily discovered a backdoor, take a moment to imagine the most logical reason why it's there. Testing, learning, and knowledge is the key. Ignorance can be costly. If you're in it to acquire profit, sooner or later, you will end up with some unexpected surprises. You may quote me on that. :eek:

well said guys !!!!! ;)
live your life like a beer commericial
coyote cojo

Post by coyote cojo »

only the patient one will survive.