ph6 II and Ph7 convert to PH8

NVRAM related issues.
dustin21n

ph6 II and Ph7 convert to PH8

Post by dustin21n »

is there a way to make either ph6 II or ph7 to work on ph8? i have both of these NVRAMS but the box i have is PH8. is there a way to make it work on a PH8 box? any help is appreciated
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

dustin21n wrote:is there a way to make either ph6 II or ph7 to work on ph8? i have both of these NVRAMS but the box i have is PH8. is there a way to make it work on a PH8 box? any help is appreciated
You can use the NVRAM tool to transfer the channel List from PH8 to any other.
I would suggest that the test boxes have the current firmware for your area. If not Let them take the Update FIRST........
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
dustin21n

Post by dustin21n »

i do have the latest update firmware for ph6 II and ph7 but the problem is i dont have the actual nvram for ph8 in my area. is there anyway where i can make a nvram for ph8 for my area using ph6II and ph7?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

dustin21n wrote:i do have the latest update firmware for ph6 ii and ph7 but the problem is i dont have the actual nvram for ph8 in my area. is there anyway where i can make a nvram for ph8 for my area using ph6ii and ph7?
Re-READ POST #2 FIRST SENTENCE
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
dustin21n

Post by dustin21n »

My bad, the answer was there but my mind was somewhere else. thanks for the help got it to work.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

dustin21n wrote:My bad, the answer was there but my mind was somewhere else. thanks for the help got it to work.
Glad you got it working Buddy.