Need code and nvram for DCT2224 PH7

Firmware related issues.
Irfelino

Need code and nvram for DCT2224 PH7

Post by Irfelino »

Hi, I have a DCT 2224 PH7 with E11 error, but I would like to do some testing with this box, could anyone be so kind and send me code an nvram for this box, if it is firm. 7.93 better. Thanks.
[email protected]
lafraga

Post by lafraga »

Irfelino wrote:Hi, I have a DCT 2224 PH7 with E11 error, but I would like to do some testing with this box, could anyone be so kind and send me code an nvram for this box, if it is firm. 7.93 better. Thanks.
[email protected]
check your e-mail i just sent you one but the nvram will not work for you if you are not in boston area
Get rich or die trying
Irfelino

Post by Irfelino »

No problem, thanks a lot, that will help.
lafraga

Post by lafraga »

Irfelino wrote:No problem, thanks a lot, that will help.
ok man good luck!
Get rich or die trying
tonton33

Post by tonton33 »

hey guys i have the same box i still new to this what do we do after we get the codes is that it or there other things need to be done before that thx.. A nd if can help me out with this box tothank you...
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

tonton33 wrote:hey guys i have the same box i still new to this what do we do after we get the codes is that it or there other things need to be done before that thx.. A nd if can help me out with this box tothank you...
well the 1st thing you can do is NOT HIGHJACK SOMEONE ELSES THREAD !!

and the 2nd thing you can do is POST IS THE RIGHT FORUMS !

and finally the 3rd thing you can do is READ, the answer to your question is fairly simple and can easily be found by either using the search function or going throught the threads in the approiate forum !
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

tonton33 wrote:hey guys i have the same box i still new to this what do we do after we get the codes is that it or there other things need to be done before that thx.. A nd if can help me out with this box tothank you...
justsomeguy wrote:well the 1st thing you can do is NOT HIGHJACK SOMEONE ELSES THREAD !!

and the 2nd thing you can do is POST IS THE RIGHT FORUMS !

and finally the 3rd thing you can do is READ, the answer to your question is fairly simple and can easily be found by either using the search function or going throught the threads in the approiate forum !
JUSTSOMEGUY Is correct on all Points.
Which begs the Question, What have you been doing here since 2008??????
By this time You should Know How to do this and Not be Asking Newbie Questions that have Been answered 100's of Times.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
jrrr

ph7

Post by jrrr »

hello can some help me i have a ph7 and need nvram and code for north metro Atlanta area [email protected]
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

jrrr wrote:hello can some help me i have a ph7 and need nvram and code for north metro Atlanta area [email protected]
Why Not Make your Own Thread, Instead of Highjacking someone elses thread?

Need A How to Make your Own thread TUT ???? :rolleyes:
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

jrrr wrote:hello can some help me i have a ph7 and need nvram and code for north metro Atlanta area [email protected]
TUNDRA wrote:Why Not Make your Own Thread, Instead of Highjacking someone elses thread?

Need A How to Make your Own thread TUT ???? :rolleyes:
Obiviously this guy CANNOT READ ! because if he could he would notice the post RIGHT ABOVE HIS about highjacking threads ! so i don't think even a HOW TO would even work for him ! :mad:
moddog

Post by moddog »

justsomeguy wrote:Obiviously this guy CANNOT READ ! because if he could he would notice the post RIGHT ABOVE HIS about highjacking threads ! so i don't think even a HOW TO would even work for him ! :mad:
Why you of to be so disrespectful, tundra already told him not to highjack this thread some of you guys is just a waste.
Good better best
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

moddog wrote:Why you of to be so disrespectful, tundra already told him not to highjack this thread some of you guys is just a waste.
because after awhile it gets VERY ANNOYING! if he would have even bothererd to read the thread he would have seen the post right above his and the one right above that one as well talking about HIGHJACKING THREADS!

and i think it is way MORE disrespectfull to highjacking someone else's thread then it is telling the person not to do it !!!