Post by JDMEGKOUPE »

thank yo for the help
JDMEGKOUPE

Post by JDMEGKOUPE »

A virgin backup can also be utilized thank-you
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

JDMEGKOUPE wrote:A virgin backup can also be utilized thank-you
LOL A Virgin BackUp. The term Virgin BackUp is Used for Modem.
A virgin Backup from a Modem is one that has never been Subbed ( Activated ) or Modifyed, I doubt you will Find an UnSubbed Cable Box BackUp.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
JDMEGKOUPE

Post by JDMEGKOUPE »

TUNDRA wrote:LOL A Virgin BackUp. The term Virgin BackUp is Used for Modem.
A virgin Backup from a Modem is one that has never been Subbed ( Activated ) or Modifyed, I doubt you will Find an UnSubbed Cable Box BackUp.
I still can't see why the word virgin is exclusive to modems but whatever... that's irrelevant I need that string of code from the nvram so I can get my box to take an update. I lost all my info a week ago when my hdd failed unexpectedly
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

JDMEGKOUPE wrote:I still can't see why the word virgin is exclusive to modems but whatever... that's irrelevant I need that string of code from the nvram so I can get my box to take an update. I lost all my info a week ago when my hdd failed unexpectedly
What does it need to Update to? You do know you can Just write a Full Updated BackUp And be done with it.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
JDMEGKOUPE

Post by JDMEGKOUPE »

TUNDRA wrote:What does it need to Update to? You do know you can Just write a Full Updated BackUp And be done with it.
All my other boxes are dch70's. I'm lookin for the new firmware so I can restore my tv guide
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

JDMEGKOUPE wrote:All my other boxes are dch70's. I'm lookin for the new firmware so I can restore my tv guide
Check your E-Mails.
JDMEGKOUPE

Post by JDMEGKOUPE »

TUNDRA wrote:Check your E-Mails.
Just received it, thank you very much my friend. I'll try it and let you know