something wrong with the box I can not relieve

Include DCT cable boxes and Starchoice boxes.
macgyver12

Post by macgyver12 »

yeah.....EXACTLY the same

except this post is over two months old, and theres ZERO mention of key related issues. but yeah ur def right, exact same issue... def key related :rolleyes:
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

macgyver12 wrote:yeah.....EXACTLY the same

except this post is over two months old, and theres ZERO mention of key related issues. but yeah ur def right, exact same issue... def key related :rolleyes:
Yea???????????? OMFG LMFAO
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
pancho

Post by pancho »

What I want is to restore the box .the keys do not care jeje lmaoo
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

pancho wrote:What I want is to restore the box .the keys do not care jeje lmaoo
My Point Exactly, WTF does the keys have to do with it. Much less the fact that the New Key did not get written into the XC Chip, Hence the reason for No Video due to WRONG Video keys in XC Chip. These People Must be SMOKING some GOOD CHIT Bro. LMFAO

macgyver12, Stop hanging out with Mr.Rogers!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
pancho

Post by pancho »

when Mr. usbbdm have time he will take a look...then the result ..capone
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I ofund the problem. It was CFI. After I issued the command "cfi 0" the program works fine.
So in anyone has the same issue, please disable "CFI". Those older 2M flash do not work with CFI well.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

usbbdm wrote:I ofund the problem. It was CFI. After I issued the command "cfi 0" the program works fine.
So in anyone has the same issue, please disable "CFI". Those older 2M flash do not work with CFI well.
good to know, hopefully other people who are having this problem will see this thread..thanks for the tip USBBDM
live your life like a beer commericial
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

Yes, indeed - allow me to offer sincere thanx to our Sage Admin. for his comprehensive knowledge of the BDM NT . I was also having the problem that Pancho posted and when our Admin. knows how to target and compensate for glitches in Flash Chips like this CFI, it speaks for itself. Any time you design and market a tool as strong as both the BDM and JTAG, it helps to be well schooled in its functions. Needless to say, he's well schooled. He's the Man - God Bless and have a Goodday.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Maybe next version I should auto disable CFI for 2M flash when the ID is found.
zdavid408

Post by zdavid408 »

LOVE THIS GUY!!! THANKS

solution type "cfi 0" and program normally should work

Just got a box with this same chip and issue.

-D