error S00900 but good signal :(

Include DCT cable boxes and Starchoice boxes.

Moderator: justsomeguy

CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

ramses18 wrote:in band snr its 35db and when i tune any channel apperars this messagge !ONE MOMENT PLEASE! this channel should be available shortly! ref. code s0900.
Is your ISP ComCrap? Everything seams OK so far......
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
ramses18

Post by ramses18 »

CAPONE wrote:Is your ISP ComCrap? Everything seams OK so far......
nop. it's the time crapner.
To master the functions of your Hardware, Read read read read read read read read until your eyeballs fall from their sockets! Then, reinsert and read some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

ramses18 wrote:nop. it's the time crapner.
Yep There boxes seam to work differntly from ComCrap. The HD HW MOD's Don't work either with Time Warper......
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
ramses18

Post by ramses18 »

CAPONE wrote:Yep There boxes seam to work differntly from ComCrap. The HD HW MOD's Don't work either with Time Warper......
so what do you thinks its the problem here bro.
To master the functions of your Hardware, Read read read read read read read read until your eyeballs fall from their sockets! Then, reinsert and read some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

ramses18 wrote:so what do you thinks its the problem here bro.
It can still be a Video Key Change. It's what all else indicates. If it was not Video Key Related then you should at the very least get the basic channels.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

ramses18 wrote:so what do you thinks its the problem here bro.
dude...it's the keys! i almost guarantee you that if you put that box on your sub it will start working again!

like capone said, everything else is looking good. and when it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck..then more then likely it's a ....

is this your only current test box? why i ask is becuase i'm wondering what your other test boxs are doing if it's not. and if you have others how long ago were they subb'd compared to this one.
live your life like a beer commericial
ramses18

Post by ramses18 »

justsomeguy wrote:dude...it's the keys! i almost guarantee you that if you put that box on your sub it will start working again!

like capone said, everything else is looking good. and when it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck..then more then likely it's a ....

is this your only current test box? why i ask is becuase i'm wondering what your other test boxs are doing if it's not. and if you have others how long ago were they subb'd compared to this one.
i have 3 boxes ph8s and all of them are doing the same. ok if i sub one to the tw they are going to send the hit to the box then i only copy the nvram and code and they are going to work again you think bro?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

ramses18 wrote:i have 3 boxes ph8s and all of them are doing the same. ok if i sub one to the tw they are going to send the hit to the box then i only copy the nvram and code and they are going to work again you think bro?
You can try, But I would say your not going to succeed. If you Activate one Box then that Box will get the Current Keys, However writing the BackUp of the Newly Activated box to the remaining Boxes Will Not work. Well does not work with ComCrap, So worth trying with Time Warper.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

ramses18 wrote:i have 3 boxes ph8s and all of them are doing the same. ok if i sub one to the tw they are going to send the hit to the box then i only copy the nvram and code and they are going to work again you think bro?
CAPONE wrote:You can try, But I would say your not going to succeed. If you Activate one Box then that Box will get the Current Keys, However writing the BackUp of the Newly Activated box to the remaining Boxes Will Not work. Well does not work with ComCrap, So worth trying with Time Warper.
capone is 1000% correct..as usual...

you cannot get keys on a box by putting a backup on there. as already stated they are stored in the xc and the only way (publically) to get anything on the xc is by getting the caco to do it. and when you say all of your boxs are doing it all of a sudden. then i guarantee it's a key change. so sorry to tell ya buddy..your shit outa luck~ your best bet is to bite the bullet and order a really good sub package for a month, then downgrade~ make sure you also get vod then it will also be opened up for you when you reprogram....also before you sub those boxs make sure you clear the purchases! that way you wont get charged for any of them but maybe the last one. then they will also be cleared for you when you retest and then you can order the normal 1o more...
live your life like a beer commericial
ramses18

Post by ramses18 »

justsomeguy wrote:capone is 1000% correct..as usual...

you cannot get keys on a box by putting a backup on there. as already stated they are stored in the xc and the only way (publically) to get anything on the xc is by getting the caco to do it. and when you say all of your boxs are doing it all of a sudden. then i guarantee it's a key change. so sorry to tell ya buddy..your shit outa luck~ your best bet is to bite the bullet and order a really good sub package for a month, then downgrade~ make sure you also get vod then it will also be opened up for you when you reprogram....also before you sub those boxs make sure you clear the purchases! that way you wont get charged for any of them but maybe the last one. then they will also be cleared for you when you retest and then you can order the normal 1o more...
ok got it bro. thanks for your help i learn something new today. thanks capone and justsomeguy you guuys are the best ohh and sorry for my speeling not to good writting english at least im trying right?. thanks :)
ufo

Post by ufo »

Intersting read. CAPONE & justsomeguy are 100% accurate in their Analysis of the Problem. And unfortunately, the Only Solution (publically known anyway). It Amazing how you guys diagnose problems without seeing them first hand. Anyway, hoping such info is discussed Sparingly & Wisely for obvious reasons which CAPONE does a Great job of.
Hasta Luego Mi Amigos.