Old firmware to share

BDM (NT) on Star Choice
duffy

Old firmware to share

Post by duffy »

Hello,

I would like to know if someone could share an old firmware on theses box ?

Someone know the first one release ?

Thanks !
Merry christmas time to all... and keep testing in 2013 !
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

duffy wrote:Hello,

I would like to know if someone could share an old firmware on theses box ?

Someone know the first one release ?

Thanks !
Merry christmas time to all... and keep testing in 2013 !
what model are you looking for ? I had a few old old boxes in my basement that I was gonna start playing with awhile back...I gotta go see if they are still there or not, they mighta gotten destroyed in the flood we had....but i'll check for ya
live your life like a beer commericial
duffy

Post by duffy »

Thanks,
From what I know, every old model (not hd) they all have the same firmware, at least them that use the 68 331 processor (401,301,305, 317,...?) and that can be use with usbbdm.

Not sure about the tunning program (maybe in the sram or app). There is 2-3 differents versions according to the lnb setup used by the customer.

Then, the firmware would be good and if you have the app to go with, it will be better...

Thanks !
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

duffy wrote:Thanks,
From what I know, every old model (not hd) they all have the same firmware, at least them that use the 68 331 processor (401,301,305, 317,...?) and that can be use with usbbdm.

Not sure about the tunning program (maybe in the sram or app). There is 2-3 differents versions according to the lnb setup used by the customer.

Then, the firmware would be good and if you have the app to go with, it will be better...

Thanks !
i think mine were 305's..you over at the other site? starchoice really intrests me. up in Canada we don't have a whole helluva lot of options...bell, cable, then starchoice (which is dying up here)
live your life like a beer commericial
duffy

Post by duffy »

Hello Mr,

305 would be fine....

Since not much development thread (remember old member like cipher...) here in the last years, I did some home work and always looking here and around to learn some more patents pdf and forum info....that's an interresting hobby! I know the community don't want the xc hack and it's good this way since some say that there are other software-hardware work around...

Thanks !
Harry181

Other Site?

Post by Harry181 »

justsomeguy wrote:i think mine were 305's..you over at the other site? starchoice really intrests me. up in Canada we don't have a whole helluva lot of options...bell, cable, then starchoice (which is dying up here)
You mean over at ID ?
Far East of the Western World