DSR 922 How can updates be turned off

BDM (NT) on Star Choice
wolffie454

DSR 922 How can updates be turned off

Post by wolffie454 »

Does anyone have any idea how to turn off updateson 4dtv? I can edit VCT and add channels for us, but I am having trouble MMT gets overwritten on C3, W5/X4, and GB which deletes channel mods.

Boss, have you had any success with 4dtv stoker sent you??
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

wolffie454 wrote:Does anyone have any idea how to turn off updateson 4dtv? I can edit VCT and add channels for us, but I am having trouble MMT gets overwritten on C3, W5/X4, and GB which deletes channel mods.

Boss, have you had any success with 4dtv stoker sent you??
As of using BDM NT on DSR 922 box. It can be done. As of doing any further testing, I have done very little. I do not have the dish signal to test. Only thing is read and write the box. There needs to disassemble the code and analyze so patch the software is possible.
wolffie454

Post by wolffie454 »

Have you found anything such as UID or channel tiers/category keys that would be useful. I don't really understand "needs to disassemble code" what code are you speaking of, I have my box authed (paid sub) for mtv multiplex on Comcast HITS at 105W. I have also updated maps to include channels missing in the VCT, but when I go to active streams on GB, W5/X4, or InDemand mux on C3, the MMT gets overwritten with incorrect data that effectively blocks getting the virtual channels I added. (I added missing channels such as InDemand PPV, NBC/Universal mux, Hustler/Playboy etc. on T7, MTV mux, MusicChoice, etc.) These channels are there but I get message Channel Not Available on all except MusicChoice. There are also other free ITC channels I added. And there are also other channels in "U" mode which require a current sub to 4096 EMM to be open, but 4096 was Motorola EMM, and now only Comcast (4160) is available. If we could change those channels to 4160 from 4096, they would be open. These include MAV and NFLNet.

As familiar as you are with other Motorola/GI boxes I would really like some assistance with getting these 4dtv boxes working. We need to be able to block updates though after modding.

If you have anything you want me to try, let me know. I have a spare "test" box. I have also replaced battery in both boxes. Piece of cake....