TM802g Exact Pinout?

RCA, DPC, etc.
holy1pope

TM802g Exact Pinout?

Post by holy1pope »

Does anyone know the pinout for the TM802G? i want to load forceware on the one i have but cant seem to locate the exact pinout or procedure. i dont wnat to brick the unit. Read its similar to the sb6120 pinout but there is some pin 2 5v u=issue and the isp not correctly located. been doing some reading but not finding the exact info i need to do the testing i wanna.
Everyday = new hustle...
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

holy1pope wrote:Does anyone know the pinout for the TM802G? i want to load forceware on the one i have but cant seem to locate the exact pinout or procedure. i dont wnat to brick the unit. Read its similar to the sb6120 pinout but there is some pin 2 5v u=issue and the isp not correctly located. been doing some reading but not finding the exact info i need to do the testing i wanna.
I have it, CAPONE will attest that he uses my ISP pin for it because it makes jtagging it easier. I am almost 75% certain that most folks here would not bother trying to look for ISP pinouts for fear of damaging their boards or they are simply put - just plain lazy and don't wanna seek for the goods, but I am the risk taking kinda fellow and I am in a giving mood right now so you got me at the right moment to give you a small piece of info.

As far as giving it out, I am not going to give you the EXACT location down to geographical coordinates, but narrow it down to a spot on the board and you can TEST from there. Not because I don't like you but because you need to learn how to find this stuff on your own, unless you have something to share with me that might help me then there is no freebies. And just imagine the awesome feeling you will have of knowing something that really not that many people know - the TMG802 ISP pin point.

HINT: Say you are holding the modem upright and out of it's casing, the ISP pinpoint is going to be in the top right vicinity on the front of the modem if the back of the modem is facing you (where the coax connects). The ISP point is on the top portion of the modem if laying flat and near the top right hand corner. Start testing, you will find it in about 10 minutes or so... If not then give up because you are in the wrong spot, or just a dumbass that can't "hit the spot" so to speak. lol - but you can't say didn't give you direction, I narrowed the whole board down to a side and a corner, so your welcome..
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
moddog

Post by moddog »

U401 on the board but i never use it, i just apply 5v from a usb cable.
Good better best
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

I would be betting serious gelt that he was looking for your free lunch - what is it, Turkey Roll/Cheese on toasted Wheat bread ? What kinda Waiter are ya?
nywuweilian

Post by nywuweilian »

MrRogers wrote:I have it, CAPONE will attest that he uses my ISP pin for it because it makes jtagging it easier. I am almost 75% certain that most folks here would not bother trying to look for ISP pinouts for fear of damaging their boards or they are simply put - just plain lazy and don't wanna seek for the goods, but I am the risk taking kinda fellow and I am in a giving mood right now so you got me at the right moment to give you a small piece of info.

As far as giving it out, I am not going to give you the EXACT location down to geographical coordinates, but narrow it down to a spot on the board and you can TEST from there. Not because I don't like you but because you need to learn how to find this stuff on your own, unless you have something to share with me that might help me then there is no freebies. And just imagine the awesome feeling you will have of knowing something that really not that many people know - the TMG802 ISP pin point.

HINT: Say you are holding the modem upright and out of it's casing, the ISP pinpoint is going to be in the top right vicinity on the front of the modem if the back of the modem is facing you (where the coax connects). The ISP point is on the top portion of the modem if laying flat and near the top right hand corner. Start testing, you will find it in about 10 minutes or so... If not then give up because you are in the wrong spot, or just a dumbass that can't "hit the spot" so to speak. lol - but you can't say didn't give you direction, I narrowed the whole board down to a side and a corner, so your welcome..
I have no problem to find the isp.But I need a working full dump.Can u help? Thanks!
radek

Post by radek »