Ubee U10C035.32 LF (Part No: DDM3513) Cable Modem

RCA, DPC, etc.
MrRogers

Ubee U10C035.32 LF (Part No: DDM3513) Cable Modem

Post by MrRogers »

Ok, so it took a little bit of work but I found the only possible ISP point for this particular model Ubee modem that Comcast now carries. It is slightly different from the Ubee U10C035 that you guys are use to. They changed the board up so much so that it seems to not read as the old board did... Since the Cisco DPC3000 are bulletproof and basically now impregnable, and the very missed SB6120 is discontinued we are in for a very dark future in the modem firmware scene... I am sorry to report this to you guys D:

Images of ISP Point removed because upon further testing it does not work.. at all, it seems the CACO has weathered these modems down good... I have been trying ALL DAY and still nothing. WHAT GIVES!?

Unfortunately the updated Ubee U10C035.32 LF cannot be jtagged... The ISP point does not work and the dump is useless if you even get it to cmpram correctly it still does not work :/ I have debugged and everything and I am telling you guys, it is a lost cause..
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

LOL Well I bet I would have a successful outcome if I tried it, But don't have any at had to play with. :(
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Still no dice guys unfortunately they definitely made a solid modem this time.. I regret to say this but it is true :(

Hopefully the few SB5100 that are left and are still being given out will last us but I don't see that happening either :/

Most of the D3 modems are as solid as this one but we will keep testing and let you guys know whats up if we find anything obviously :x

I still am hopeful though.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MrRogers wrote:Still no dice guys unfortunately they definitely made a solid modem this time.. I regret to say this but it is true :(

Hopefully the few SB5100 that are left and are still being given out will last us but I don't see that happening either :/

Most of the D3 modems are as solid as this one but we will keep testing and let you guys know whats up if we find anything obviously :x

I still am hopeful though.
If not mistaken the SB5100 reached there EoL............ However there are ways around that as well. LMFAO ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
stomperz

Post by stomperz »

CAPONE wrote:If not mistaken the SB5100 reached there EoL............ However there are ways around that as well. LMFAO ;)
Not yet, but soon I would amagine. http://mydeviceinfo.comcast.net/device. ... o=&sc=1254

MrRogers
McD sucks big time!
I quit the Reaver stuff, got 9 out of 35 working, some were open and Reaver got the rest . (big aerial on roof)
Just can't get the speed.
It's all about speed ain't it. lol

If you can get your hands on an 5100 let me know by PM
Sorry for my poor English, it is my primary language.:rolleyes:
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

stomperz wrote:Not yet, but soon I would amagine. http://mydeviceinfo.comcast.net/device. ... o=&sc=1254

MrRogers
McD sucks big time!
I quit the Reaver stuff, got 9 out of 35 working, some were open and Reaver got the rest . (big aerial on roof)
Just can't get the speed.
It's all about speed ain't it. lol

If you can get your hands on an 5100 let me know by PM
Why? Need some? They are pretty useless to me, even though I know a way around the obstacles CACO has put on them, at least in my area but I rather not use them at all.
stomperz

Post by stomperz »

CAPONE wrote:Why? Need some? They are pretty useless to me, even though I know a way around the obstacles CACO has put on them, at least in my area but I rather not use them at all.
No thank you for your generosity, I have 4 5100 sitting on the bench. (all work on the internet)
Send one to MrRogers he said he is using McD.
Sorry for my poor English, it is my primary language.:rolleyes:
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

stomperz wrote:No thank you for your generosity, I have 4 5100 sitting on the bench. (all work on the internet)
Send one to MrRogers he said he is using McD.
LOL, I got him covered............. ;)