RCA, DPC, etc.
iory31

can mod Arris TM822G??

Post by iory31 »

hi somebody know something about the Arris TM822G ?? thanks
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

iory31 wrote:hi somebody know something about the Arris TM822G ?? thanks
Another Person that does not Know How to Use Search tab.
Search TM822G in the Darn Search tab and you will Find out What Can be done with It............
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
farhi23

Post by farhi23 »

capone, alot more people would come to this site and stay but for some reason you think you have to be a smart ass all the time try and say nothing some times if you cant be nice, this place would be alot warmer
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

farhi23 wrote:capone, alot more people would come to this site and stay but for some reason you think you have to be a smart ass all the time try and say nothing some times if you cant be nice, this place would be alot warmer
If people do there research and Used the Search Tab As I Explained then there would be less Dumb Post like this On topics that have been already covered and talked about. If its a target that has not yet been tested then I would agree if someone Posted asking if it may be posible to Program this NEW TARGET. As they say, The TRUTH Sometimes HURTS, Not my Fault. LOL
And if your Looking for WARMTH, Thats what Mothers are For.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
keja

Post by keja »

farhi23 wrote:capone, alot more people would come to this site and stay but for some reason you think you have to be a smart ass all the time try and say nothing some times if you cant be nice, this place would be alot warmer
You speak great words.