Ambit 256 Scanning Issue

RCA, DPC, etc.
rickanie

Ambit 256 Scanning Issue

Post by rickanie »

My Ambit 256 is scanning non-stop, it will not lock on a downstream frequency. I have HAX 1.1 vers 38. I tried getting a signal lock via telnet but no dice. I tried these commands= cd /n/h
=cm_tuner 22
=write

anyone know how to lock signal? :D

sorry its late but I resolved the issue by letting the modem register before programming it. Loading these files will solve any trouble locking signal with your ambit 256. Just open your Haxoware and navigate to the backup and restore tab and click on browse and load the nonvol.bin file. reboot and you should be good.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

rickanie wrote:My Ambit 256 is scanning non-stop, it will not lock on a downstream frequency. I have HAX 1.1 vers 38. I tried getting a signal lock via telnet but no dice. I tried these commands= cd /n/h
=cm_tuner 22
=write

anyone know how to lock signal? :D
Well Its clear you have Loaded the Haxoware. Here we can Help with any Programing Issues. And looks like you Have None in that Area.
To find the Answer to you Question you will have to Go Elsewhere.
Try CH or Foro.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."