Dpc 2100

RCA, DPC, etc.
ufo

Post by ufo »

cablecowboy wrote:yes a back up i made, maybe the 2mb dumps are all corrupt, but I doubt all 10 are. It's possible I guess because I use the adaptor I bought from you tundra and pogo pins. That is not a shot at your adaptor, It's a shot at the pogo pins. The adaptor works great. I will flash it tomorror with no bootloader and see if the dump works with no lights. I know the original modems are in use. Maybe its this shitty sb5101E. I will try it with a reg 5101.
I know this is an old tread. But I feel others that are attempting to step up to the 2100s may still be getting negative results as I had. I had Tundra's well known adaptor that is sometimes needed to use with the famous USBJTAG NT. Never had a problem. But when it came to the damn headerless 2100s I constantly had problems. All my pogo pins, soldering, etc efforts to modify his adaptor to use on the 2100 were causing faulty readings and results. I asked Tundra if he had an Pogo Pin Version of his Adaptor. Ever since I got it I have had no problems. I'm now swapping bins back and forth between 5101s and 2100s even CG814WGs with Speed and Ease.

Hope this spares someone the headaches I had to go through.

Check it out. Damn thing even came in a nice looking pin-protection shipping kit. As you can see I keep a backup of tools like I do important files :D

See attachment
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.