Rca dcm425

RCA, DPC, etc.
calio1234

Rca dcm425

Post by calio1234 »

I have a activated dcm425 that i want to clone is there any type of adapter I can purchase to read the flash on it
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

calio1234 wrote:I have a activated dcm425 that i want to clone is there any type of adapter I can purchase to read the flash on it
NO. Only way to Dump it is to Load Test Firmware First. And there not so easy to Load Test Firmware If you don't know How. Plus you will need the TTL to Load it.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
marthypaul

Post by marthypaul »

Just use one click method at s b h
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

marthypaul wrote:Just use one click method at s b h
Notice He said Its Active Or as I see It a LEGAL SUBBED MODEM. :D Therefore Not Recomended He TAMPERS WITH IT.

I know they can Be MODDED But this Member Is looking To Dump Flash With Out MODDING It.. ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
calio1234

Post by calio1234 »

Thanks tundra for the info.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

calio1234 wrote:Thanks tundra for the info.
NO Problem Buddy.
snakeoil

Post by snakeoil »

Hi Tundra
I did a lot of reading and did not find the one click method at s b h. Any other place I will find it?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

snakeoil wrote:Hi Tundra
I did a lot of reading and did not find the one click method at s b h. Any other place I will find it?
You won't find it Here. You can Find in Spanish Forum.
snakeoil

Post by snakeoil »

Thanks but don't know spanish.