lost my channels

JTAG (NT) on Cable Boxes

Moderator: justsomeguy

ivan242

lost my channels

Post by ivan242 »

Does anybody know whats going on?, Why are most of my channels gone? I am in the Chicago area
drakster

Post by drakster »

ivan242 wrote:Does anybody know whats going on?, Why are most of my channels gone? I am in the Chicago area
Me to,today they took out more and my beloved history channel is also gone....I tried loading the old flashes and unchecked the block boxes and still get not authorized...gonna get my buddy's legit box numbers tomm see if that works...and I cant load the new plat 3.58 is there a new .dll for it?
RIP_Felipeferras

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

drakster wrote:Me to,today they took out more and my beloved history channel is also gone....I tried loading the old flashes and unchecked the block boxes and still get not authorized...gonna get my buddy's legit box numbers tomm see if that works...and I cant load the new plat 3.58 is there a new .dll for it?
that's not good at all

some of mine has the no guide thing , other ones has no pic and the rest no audio
but none of them says no auth
so i think i may have a chance im on cermak california by the way ( hit two days ago )

٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

ivan242 wrote:Does anybody know whats going on?, Why are most of my channels gone? I am in the Chicago area
there is already a thread going on this subject..
live your life like a beer commericial