Motorola DAC-6000 - DCT UNDERSTANDING

JTAG (NT) on Cable Boxes

Moderator: justsomeguy

afterhoursalex

Motorola DAC-6000 - DCT UNDERSTANDING

Post by afterhoursalex »

to understand how motorola dcts are activated try learning this process first...

this is more important aspect than an XC chip!

You cant put rims and tires on a car an expect to drive without an engine people.

Or an engine to run without gas.

This motorola dac-6000 is the fuel for our DCTs!
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Was there a point to this?
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

you have a good point afterhoursalex but mr.rogers is correct...if your no posting info on what your talking about people will find this useless:cool:
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

What a REVELATION.

afterhoursalex

2 options

Post by afterhoursalex »

You either learn yourself how the system works or you can conctact a company in china that does reverse engineering

and justmeguy info on related topic is all over the net.

and mr rogers i'm sure your just limited to the USBJTAG?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

afterhoursalex wrote:You either learn yourself how the system works or you can conctact a company in china that does reverse engineering

Yes But Activation has never been a Problem, The CACO is Good that way.
Most people Here would be more Intrested in Keeping Box from being DeActivated. So Very Few People Here would have intrest in this IMHO.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

crazymenike wrote:Here you go ranting again about chinese companies and reverse engineering. I have a feeling you know nothing of what you're talking about. You seem to (from your past posts) haven trouble modding something as simple as an RNG110 but yet you are going to come on here speaking about reversing DAC-6000's????

Go reverse it, then see how far you come along, then report back your results. Gaurantee you wont even know what to do afterwards anyhow.

And as for Mr.Rogers, hes a lot less 'limited' than you think.
yes he has come a long way hasnt he! and has learnt that not everyone needs to know everything;)
live your life like a beer commericial
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

afterhoursalex wrote:You either learn yourself how the system works or you can conctact a company in china that does reverse engineering

Yeah, that about sums my whole life up. Seems to me from the language you post in that you and Tom Swingler seem to be alot alike...

I am sure you would prefer to contact someone else (in China) to do the work you want done and don't actually learn anything for yourself in the process. And possibly try to profit from the work someone else has done. Does that sound about right?
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.