Why?

DCT64XX,DCT34XX
merkin

Why?

Post by merkin »

Why was post removed?
merkin

Post by merkin »

Its proof of access to tap controller on CPU for DCT-6412p2.

If I knew how to control the tap with NT, I would do it right now. This hardware and software is much less documented than open source solutions.

People are interested in getting this target (necvr5xxx series CPU) supported, so why not?
cherrymachine

told u so

Post by cherrymachine »

Lol thats exactly what my post was about..i knew they would remove it. hahah and they did....And yours too...

And the next move will be close the thread...lol Im a mind reader..
merkin

Post by merkin »

Please explain why it happened, since you knew it was going to happen.
cherrymachine

no info here

Post by cherrymachine »

have to ask the mods.. before they had the moderators info was all over the place..Now you ask a question your an asshole and told to read dumbass, or we dont talk about that here.. same thing i said in my last post that was removed...lol If it dont go thier way its deleted or the thread is closed...never used to be that way when i first joined on here...
Joke now...see how long this one stays up...lol
merkin

Post by merkin »

Could not have said it better myself.

Sometimes I search the forum through google site:http://www.usbjtag.com/vbforum/ (search terms)

It finds the posts that are actually worth reading.

I did not see your response prior to it being deleted, so I had no idea what you were talking about.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

The threads is removed because it becomes a thread that of verbal fight. Do not fight on the forum or it will be deleted.
If your post is pure technical, then make it clear. People who do not understand should not make any reply or it will be out of control soon.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

cherrymachine wrote:have to ask the mods.. before they had the moderators info was all over the place..Now you ask a question your an asshole and told to read dumbass, or we dont talk about that here.. same thing i said in my last post that was removed...lol If it dont go thier way its deleted or the thread is closed...never used to be that way when i first joined on here...
Joke now...see how long this one stays up...lol
also It was NOT the mods who removed your post. so please know what your talking about before bashing and flaming. it was USBBDM who did that
live your life like a beer commericial