DCT6412 platform versions.

DCT64XX,DCT34XX
usbbdm

DCT6412 platform versions.

Post by usbbdm »

I just getting back on DCT6412 box. Will try to do some more testing on this box.
This is the only device that NT support on MIPS64.

Please let me know your platform version. Please do not make duplicate. I have found that the firmware might have changed the compression method and thus the memory map would have changed. We might need to create new dll for it.
elkora

Post by elkora »

this is good news... maybe the remote UPM/UID can be done on this units.
ilavu

Post by ilavu »

Mine reads 86.72 for DCT6412 and DCT3412 is 16.57. Hope this is help full.

Onemore thing, You were going to look in to channel map for this model, so we can convert from other model. Any update?
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

ilavu wrote:Mine reads 86.72 for DCT6412 and DCT3412 is 16.57. Hope this is help full.

Onemore thing, You were going to look in to channel map for this model, so we can convert from other model. Any update?
I THINK 86.72 is the TVguide app.
I will look into the channel map issue. The current NVtool should work, though. Have not tested for a long time.
ilavu

Post by ilavu »

I am sorry, It is 16.53 from the old backup. I don't know what is the current number because it is not working and can not load old plat(Don't know).
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

ilavu wrote:I am sorry, It is 16.53 from the old backup. I don't know what is the current number because it is not working and can not load old plat(Don't know).
0.43 has not tested under DCT6412 and it is time now to make it work again. Hope we can fix the watchdog issue that does not allow you to program the entire platform in one round.
ilavu

Post by ilavu »

usbbdm wrote:0.43 has not tested under DCT6412 and it is time now to make it work again. Hope we can fix the watchdog issue that does not allow you to program the entire platform in one round.
That would be great. I need this thing put back to old plat back on and do some testing. If you need any file from it (6412 or 3412) let me know. I have good backup of all the tab for both unit.
Trabuco31

Post by Trabuco31 »

usbbdm wrote:I just getting back on DCT6412 box. Will try to do some more testing on this box.
This is the only device that NT support on MIPS64.

Please let me know your platform version. Please do not make duplicate. I have found that the firmware might have changed the compression method and thus the memory map would have changed. We might need to create new dll for it.
my DCT 6412 is 16.77
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I will do more testing on this device. The packaging is different than the DCT700 and I need to disassemble the boot and use debug functions (missing for MIPS now).
First thing to do is to find the way to disable the watchdog so we can program the device easily.
ilavu

Post by ilavu »

usbbdm wrote:I will do more testing on this device. The packaging is different than the DCT700 and I need to disassemble the boot and use debug functions (missing for MIPS now).
First thing to do is to find the way to disable the watchdog so we can program the device easily.
I program the plat, app1 and nvram last night. I did it backward by block and it did loaded all three file fine and work too. Now is time to find local nvram to update by cc.
Trabuco31

Post by Trabuco31 »

usbbdm wrote:I will do more testing on this device. The packaging is different than the DCT700 and I need to disassemble the boot and use debug functions (missing for MIPS now).
do you need it a boot file nvram or plat?
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Trabuco31 wrote:do you need it a boot file nvram or plat?
I just collect information of the platform. I have enough info now.
Rob0108

Post by Rob0108 »

usbbdm wrote:I just collect information of the platform. I have enough info now.
good morning every one I'm kind of new on this site but I get my hands on a lot of diffrent equipment if I can be of any help please let me know, @ this time I have some good and bad 3412 & 6412 but I don't know what the pin layout is, so again If I can Help in any way just point me to the right direction.
zdavid408

Post by zdavid408 »

usbbdm wrote:I just collect information of the platform. I have enough info now.
Hows it going on this unit? I have one on hand and would love to start testing. Figure out how to disable watch dog? Remote UID/UPM? Thanks
ilavu

Post by ilavu »

As far as I know, USBBDM was working on this but than he changed is priority to some other. I know he will update once he has any break through....