What firmware to load on SGB900?

All WiFi Modems
nguyenanhhoang

What firmware to load on SGB900?

Post by nguyenanhhoang »

Can I load sigma-x2 on SGB900? I don't need wifi. I read other website someone builds some kind of jtag device that talk to SGB900 but he/she doesn't mention what hacked firmware needs to load on the box. I just got usbjtag NT today. Thanks.
marthypaul

Post by marthypaul »

nguyenanhhoang wrote:Can I load sigma-x2 on SGB900? I don't need wifi. I read other website someone builds some kind of jtag device that talk to SGB900 but he/she doesn't mention what hacked firmware needs to load on the box. I just got usbjtag NT today. Thanks.
do not have sgb900, so I couldn't test it.
Read what chip is on the main board, if it is BCM3349, then you may load haxor soft on it.
Red on othe forums for the modems, that you can load haxorware on it.

Of course, wifi is not gonna work, but modem is gonna work just fine, as it have twice as much ram as 5101.
So you may load haxor diag without problem.
nguyenanhhoang

Post by nguyenanhhoang »

Thank you, Marthypaul. I will try to see if it is the chip.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

nguyenanhhoang wrote:Can I load sigma-x2 on SGB900? I don't need wifi. I read other website someone builds some kind of jtag device that talk to SGB900 but he/she doesn't mention what hacked firmware needs to load on the box. I just got usbjtag NT today. Thanks.
NO Theres a Firmware Specific For that Model Modem But Not Sigma-x as far as I know. Also you don't lose the WiFi. I have yet to test it.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."