RIP_Felipeferras

sb4200 usbjtag nt

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

has any body try that let me know
cause i have 1 and wanna test
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

USBJTAG NT will flash that Modem.

Make a good BackUp and test the hell out of that POC.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
moddog

sb4200 help needed

Post by moddog »

I just get the usbjtag nt an the sb4200,the jtag detect the modem 3 light comes on an the moden and that it what the next step i should take, i dont want to do enny thing rong!!
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

moddog wrote:I just get the usbjtag nt an the sb4200,the jtag detect the modem 3 light comes on an the moden and that it what the next step i should take, i dont want to do enny thing rong!!
Write a knowen good full flash back up. ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
moddog

Post by moddog »

Is there a post here show how to make a good back up for the sb4200?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

moddog wrote:Is there a post here show how to make a good back up for the sb4200?
Its so simple one not needed.

Open UJmodem , Pick correct Model modem ( in your case Sb4200 )
on the tabs click on READ and wait for it to finish
Then click on the SAVE Tab and save it. In fact pretty self explanatory by just looking at the UJmodem screen.
moddog

Post by moddog »

thank tundra it work well! am going to do some reading an see if i can get to the next step. (enny help will do i would be glad)
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

moddog wrote:thank tundra it work well! am going to do some reading an see if i can get to the next step. (enny help will do i would be glad)
I never do these modems with USBJTAG NT So cant help you there. I use the serial tool to those Old Modems.
moddog

Post by moddog »

TUNDRA were can i get one of them tool?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

moddog wrote:TUNDRA were can i get one of them tool?
On ebay. There nice and cheap $. Look Here

Code: Select all

http://cgi.ebay.com/RS232-Serial-Port-TTL-Converter-Module-MAX232-/320508478441?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0
RIP_Felipeferras

weird

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

for an unknown reason i cannot program the firm on this POS but with Black cat is really easy to do go figured out
but yes i finally get a sb4200 back to work the thing is i want it to do it via usbjtag nt but is not working the way i expect it
٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

SB4x00 CPU is odd and I decide not continue support in fast mode. The slow mode works fine on these modems.