sb5100

SB5XXX,SBV5XXX
gcan

sb5100

Post by gcan »

hi good evening fellows top of the evening to all fellows i am a newbie this my first time doing this i need some patients and i need some help fellows i opened up the program and press id amd it detected the modem then i pressed file open opened up the bin and then pressed write the 2 bars went accross at the bottom and finished writing and now i took out the jtag connect my rg6 power supply hooked it up to the computer and the modem does not cut on when i take it out and put it back up the light cuts on for a few seconds and shuts off can someone tell me what i did wrong after i learned this process i will be able to help a newie on the site
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

First thing FIRST, DID YOU MAKE A FULL BACKUP PRIOR TO DOING WHAT YOU DID?
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
gcan

Post by gcan »

no i did not because i never had the original anything i just saw something on the site and used it
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

Wow-w! When ya fail to make that Backup, ya fold up like an Accordion and no music gets played. An absolute must - make that Backup !
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

gcan wrote:no i did not because i never had the original anything i just saw something on the site and used it
The original backup comes from the modem BEFORE FUCKING IT UP, Or should I say Before you begin to TEST IT?
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."