Clone SB5101E

SB5XXX,SBV5XXX
bleros

Clone SB5101E

Post by bleros »

motorola modem i want to hack i have all mac from other person how to clone it. or can i use other surfboard which allow clone macc

this is modem SB5101E
Software Version: SB5101E-2.8.2.1-GA-00-CBN-NOSH

Thankss
Wolfgang

Post by Wolfgang »

bleros wrote:motorola modem i want to hack i have all mac from other person how to clone it. or can i use other surfboard
which allow clone macc this is modem SB5101E Software Version: SB5101E-2.8.2.1-GA-00-CBN-NOSH Thankss
.... were you living under a rock for the last few years? The game has changed long time ago.
moddog

Post by moddog »

Where or you from case most isp move from those modem now?
Good better best
bleros

Post by bleros »

moddog wrote:Where or you from case most isp move from those modem now?
Im from macedonia they are far away for new modems the ISP started with this modems and i know is possible. the isp have analog channel and internet from same cable. im paying just for tv. and i know with that cable if i buy same model of modem, and to take from other person mac will work..
bleros

Post by bleros »

Wolfgang wrote:.... were you living under a rock for the last few years? The game has changed long time ago.
LoL i know i live in technology world but my country no :) we are 5 years back lol so they started to share internet with MAC
bleros

Post by bleros »

So tell me please is possible , cuz i dont want to spend to buy modem if not work. isp powered by Telesmart
moddog

Post by moddog »

In your case it is very easy to get that modem online, but this site does not support what you want to do, so it me with a pm.
Good better best
bleros

Post by bleros »

moddog wrote:In your case it is very easy to get that modem online, but this site does not support what you want to do, so it me with a pm.
What you mean help me .
Wolfgang

Post by Wolfgang »

bleros wrote:I'm from Macedonia they are far away for new modems ...
Well, that is a different story and I have to apologize for my statement .... I simply assumed you were from the U.S. and that is why I said what I said. As a matter of a fact I know that most of the modems in your country are DOCSIS 2. I would recommend you to go to another web site for this task but then again, do you have any of the tools to accomplish the MAC address change? I doubt you have USBJTAG_NT which this web site is about. Good luck with your project.
bleros

Post by bleros »

No problem :rolleyes: yes i think DOCSIS 2
no i dont have usbjtag in google i found this site , i tought someone will help i search a lot , i dont have any tools, first i was want to know to be sure if this project will work to get online modem with cloned mac .
moddog

Post by moddog »

bleros wrote:No problem :rolleyes: yes i think DOCSIS 2
no i dont have usbjtag in google i found this site , i tought someone will help i search a lot , i dont have any tools, first i was want to know to be sure if this project will work to get online modem with cloned mac .
No matter how easy or hard its seams you need this to tool to accomplish the task, so go a head and get the jtag nt and let me know when you get it.
Good better best
bleros

Post by bleros »

moddog wrote:No matter how easy or hard its seams you need this to tool to accomplish the task, so go a head and get the jtag nt and let me know when you get it.
Ok send me a link where can i buy usbjtag
moddog

Post by moddog »

bleros wrote:Ok send me a link where can i buy usbjtag
Look to the left side of the screen all you need to get started is their, Simple shopping http://www.usbjtag.com/shopping/index.php
Good better best
Wolfgang

Post by Wolfgang »

bleros wrote:... first i was want to know to be sure if this project will work to get online modem with cloned mac .
Nobody can guarantee that you will be able to accomplish your task so you can be sure you will have 100% return on your investment, buying the modem and the USBJTAG NT module. That depends on several things, mostly on your experience. In case you decide to buy the USBJTAG-NT you need to create a login profile with USBJTAG SHOP which is separate from the forum login. And be careful don't buy the other module USBBDM-NT, that will not do the thing you want. Do you live in Skopje or some other city in Macedonia?
bleros

Post by bleros »

Wolfgang wrote:Nobody can guarantee that you will be able to accomplish your task so you can be sure you will have 100% return on your investment, buying the modem and the USBJTAG NT module. That depends on several things, mostly on your experience. In case you decide to buy the USBJTAG-NT you need to create a login profile with USBJTAG SHOP which is separate from the forum login. And be careful don't buy the other module USBBDM-NT, that will not do the thing you want. Do you live in Skopje or some other city in Macedonia?
Thanks you , in another city near skopje but does not matter city