Is USBJTAG NT Compatible with SB5102N ?

SB5XXX,SBV5XXX
alphad

Is USBJTAG NT Compatible with SB5102N ?

Post by alphad »

Hi, im trying to put haxorware on the sb5102N and i notice it maybe only works on sb5102 e/i.

I can Read and Download the Full Backup. but can not write. Once i write and poweroff/on the modem. all lights are off. I revive it by flashing it with the backup.

I've tried all type of hw version. 30, 32, 39. So far all the same result.

image of my sb5102
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2858/8758 ... 6f35_z.jpg
do i need to do anything to the 3.3v?

Thanks.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

As a matter of fact it is, you just need to wire it correctly for it to read/write. But Haxorware I do not think will work on the SB5102, only the SB5101 models as far as I know. All of the SB5101 will support it I believe as far as flashing it to it.. Find a SB5101 u/i/e and you should be golden, just get the 10 pin header and solder that baby up and then program target.

Not really sure how reliable Haxorware is these days, but it is not something I would rely on for long term use, just saying :)
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

alphad wrote:Hi, im trying to put haxorware on the sb5102N and i notice it maybe only works on sb5102 e/i.

I can Read and Download the Full Backup. but can not write. Once i write and poweroff/on the modem. all lights are off. I revive it by flashing it with the backup.

I've tried all type of hw version. 30, 32, 39. So far all the same result.

image of my sb5102
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2858/8758 ... 6f35_z.jpg
do i need to do anything to the 3.3v?

Thanks.
The Answer is YES!!!!!!!!!!
MrRogers wrote:As a matter of fact it is, you just need to wire it correctly for it to read/write. But Haxorware I do not think will work on the SB5102, only the SB5101 models as far as I know. All of the SB5101 will support it I believe as far as flashing it to it.. Find a SB5101 u/i/e and you should be golden, just get the 10 pin header and solder that baby up and then program target.

Not really sure how reliable Haxorware is these days, but it is not something I would rely on for long term use, just saying :)

Only Version 39 Of Haxoware will work................ ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

CAPONE wrote:The Answer is YES!!!!!!!!!!

Only Version 39 Of Haxoware will work................ ;)
Ahh my bad, I learn something new everyday. :)

p.s. I am determined to find that ISP point on the CM802 today!
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.