5120 Help

SB5XXX,SBV5XXX
dennisB

5120 Help

Post by dennisB »

I have been trying to get a 5120 up for a while but no luck, when it does write complete ( soon as I power it on) it leaves out the serial#, writes the wrong mac#. When i try to load image0 with the backup bin it says out of range. what may i be doing wrong. I recently added the NT57 software and didn't delete the old on, would that cause a problem
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

dennisB wrote:I have been trying to get a 5120 up for a while but no luck, when it does write complete ( soon as I power it on) it leaves out the serial#, writes the wrong mac#. When i try to load image0 with the backup bin it says out of range. what may i be doing wrong. I recently added the NT57 software and didn't delete the old on, would that cause a problem
SB5120's are a PITA. You must follow all intructions on this Page.
http://www.usbjtag.com/jtagdevices/sb5120.php

Not that IMHO it works all that great But Doable no Doubt. Making your Own Script IMHO is best. Since doing so I have never had an Issuse with this model.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
dennisB

Post by dennisB »

What kind of bin should I load for image0, is there a certain range because I am getting "out of range" when I try to load