sb5100 problems

SB5XXX,SBV5XXX
gcan

sb5100 problems

Post by gcan »

hi good evening fellows fellows i have a sb5100 and i am having some problems with it. when i press id on the software all its giving me is can not find manufacture. then the 2 green lights will go away then all the lights will flash i am not getting a good read. any help is appreciated fellows.
lafraga

Post by lafraga »

gcan wrote:hi good evening fellows fellows i have a sb5100 and i am having some problems with it. when i press id on the software all its giving me is can not find manufacture. then the 2 green lights will go away then all the lights will flash i am not getting a good read. any help is appreciated fellows.
make sure to select the right target and recheck your connection to make sure its also right
Get rich or die trying
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

gcan wrote:hi good evening fellows fellows i have a sb5100 and i am having some problems with it. when i press id on the software all its giving me is can not find manufacture. then the 2 green lights will go away then all the lights will flash i am not getting a good read. any help is appreciated fellows.
If you have original flash backup (Which you SHOULD HAVE DONE) then use Sprogram 9fc00000 200000 Command to program it back into flash. That should fix your problem and then you can go from there.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."