sb5120 & usbjtagnt,need little help please.

SB5XXX,SBV5XXX
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I can create a subfrum to discuss the script if interested.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

usbbdm wrote:I can create a subfrum to discuss the script if interested.
i think this is a GREAT idea ! there is always alot of questions around creating scripts and stuff like that around here, so maybe a subforum and an introductory little lesson would be a great benefit to this site
live your life like a beer commericial
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

dennisB

script problem

Post by dennisB »

To piggy back on this thread, I create the script to disable the WD and made a scipt to program the file. The script runs fine but it always stop in the process and brick the box.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

dennisB wrote:To piggy back on this thread, I create the script to disable the WD and made a scipt to program the file. The script runs fine but it always stop in the process and brick the box.
Then you need to fix script. I had similar issuse with script I made for DCT700/DCT2500 so I created one specifically for that target that solved the problem. You may consider using Sprogram Commands.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
dennisB

Post by dennisB »

am not sure how to fix it, other than write it in notepad with the usp extention and put it in the NTprograms script file
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

dennisB wrote:am not sure how to fix it, other than write it in notepad with the usp extention and put it in the NTprograms script file
Post your script and let take a look what is wrong.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

dennisB wrote:am not sure how to fix it, other than write it in notepad with the usp extention and put it in the NTprograms script file
If you created script then you should know what commands you put in the script. Thats what I mean by Fixing script. Or in other words, change the commands, Like for example change program code to sprogram code and see if that takes care of the problem. The (program code) is just an Example..........
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
dennisB

Post by dennisB »

let me first say thanks for responding. I use the same as posted for 5120p then i made: Program 90000000 200000 and named it 212p.ups I had to make it because before i could type the program command, Trap on would turn off
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

dennisB wrote:let me first say thanks for responding. I use the same as posted for 5120p then i made: Program 90000000 200000 and named it 212p.ups I had to make it because before i could type the program command, Trap on would turn off
Well there you go. As per my previous Recomendation change Program 90000000 200000 to SProgram 90000000 200000.

I did a similar Personal script for the SB5120. One to read it and one to Program and Debrick them. Since then I have never had a SB5120 Brick.
dennisB

Post by dennisB »

am still having problems with script, when it does write complete it leaves out the serial# and wrong mac#. When i try to load image0 with the backup bin it says out of range?
Cydia

Post by Cydia »

Hi all,
...follow the instruction I created the 5120p script and disable watchdog but I really don't know what are the next steps? what firmware need to program? If someone know please give me a little hint. Thanks for any help.

Edid: Problem solved
lafraga

Post by lafraga »

Cydia wrote:Hi all,
...follow the instruction I created the 5120p script and disable watchdog but I really don't know what are the next steps? what firmware need to program? If someone know please give me a little hint. Thanks for any help.
you are not going to find the answer here because as you can see this forum is not for firmware testing only programing is discussed here
Get rich or die trying
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

Cydia wrote:Hi all,
please DO NOT HIGHJACK someone elses thread. if you need help then post a new thread in the appropiate forum. highjacking like this causes alot of problems in keeping the site organized
live your life like a beer commericial
Cydia

Post by Cydia »

justsomeguy wrote:please DO NOT HIGHJACK someone elses thread. if you need help then post a new thread in the appropiate forum. highjacking like this causes alot of problems in keeping the site organized
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that.