Address or size should be on the boundary of a flash
-sprogram flash
Address or size should be on the boundary of a flash
*Modem have no lights...all out.

Please need your help!

Thank You
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

In here "flash" is not defined anywhere. You should use 0 200000 to represent the whole flash.
nimir

Post by nimir »

..i tried it but i dont have any backup for the sb5102 because it was at the begin not possible to get backup and to save it!.can you please give me more details how to debrick it or how to flash it.i use the programmer version USB JTAG NT 0.57 and also UJModem 0,25b.

*when i program 0 200000 the programmer do ca.90% then stop!

Thank you
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

nimir wrote:..i tried it but i dont have any backup for the sb5102 because it was at the begin not possible to get backup and to save it!.can you please give me more details how to debrick it or how to flash it.i use the programmer version USB JTAG NT 0.57 and also UJModem 0,25b.
Thank You
IF you made the NOOB Mistake of Not saving a BackUp then you will now Need to find a Full BackUp in order to Debrick. However If you did not do any Programming to the Modem then How did it get Bricked? Just detecting Flash will Not brick the Modem.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
nimir

Post by nimir »

thank You i will try to get any 2mb haxorware..this usbjtag Nt made me many problems not all version are the same..some version work with some Modems other dont..etc..,i´ll try with Jtagcable tom utility or schwarze katze(Black cate)
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

nimir wrote:thank You i will try to get any 2mb haxorware..this usbjtag Nt made me many problems not all version are the same..some version work with some Modems other dont..etc..,i´ll try with Jtagcable tom utility or schwarze katze(Black cate)
No Offence but your Clearly New at this I see. All verstions of USBJTAG NT work Great with the Modems. If you Use the Most up to date Software it will mannage all the Targets its ready for and then some that are not even Listed. I do pleanty of Non Listed modems. In your case, Sb5102 Is not NEW and been for ever part of the Modem targets doable by USBJTAG NT.
BTW again ( You may not Know ) But Tom JtagUtility works with the Parallel Jtag (PJtag) And you CAN'T Do SPI with That. But Hey Thanks for Making me Laugh. LMFAO......... And What you Need is a 2MB Full Backup, There is no such thing as a 2MB Haxoware Buddy.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

nimir wrote:..i tried it but i dont have any backup for the sb5102 because it was at the begin not possible to get backup and to save it!.can you please give me more details how to debrick it or how to flash it.i use the programmer version USB JTAG NT 0.57 and also UJModem 0,25b.

*when i program 0 200000 the programmer do ca.90% then stop!

Thank you
You need to understand how the programming work. I think your 2M flash will not work since it must also have mac information of another modem.

The most important thing for you to do is to backup first.

If you cannot use faster speed(most likely you have long wire) then use slower speed (3M should work with reasonable length of wire). Do not forget to connect the GND.

There is no change for the SPI and all version should work the same. If you get different result, check your connection.
nimir

Post by nimir »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

nimir wrote:@CAPONE there is 2mb dump of haxor diag r39 (i know that) and i will also flash the sb5102 with jtag utility the same as the sb5101...i flashed more than 10 modems with the Tom jtag utility its slow but sure!please dont replay to my posts..i want to receive answers from other users!
#thx
Haxoware is 1,154Kb What you are refering is to a full BackUp with Haxoware already installed...... And I do use Toms JtagUtility, Its a great Utility Proggy, But say what you Will, IT DOES NOT DO SPI FLASH, THATS A FACT......
nimir

Post by nimir »

usbbdm@ thank you..as i wrote here first i tried to get the backup but it was not possible..but now i find this:
The modem was all the time ok,it was power problem:after disconnection the Power i have to wate more than 10 seconds bevor i connect power again!now all ok i flashed Hax.ware and work good :)